Allwinner A13/Problem with Rooting/Problem with Creating VPN Connection

jeromeof

Jun 23, 2012
Hi halmoos:

sorry to hear your problem. you have installed the lastest firmware? please tell us what is the firmware version do you have? it is android 4.0.3 or android 4.0.4?

also please don't forget to forward the email to our customer service staff,they will try their best to help.

thanks

Hey McBub if you have Android 4.0.4 available for this tablet can you release the image? I have been looking for the latest update?

halmoos

Jul 30, 2012
Hi halmoos:

sorry to hear your problem. you have installed the lastest firmware? please tell us what is the firmware version do you have? it is android 4.0.3 or android 4.0.4?

also please don't forget to forward the email to our customer service staff,they will try their best to help.

thanks

now I have Download Q8A13_51324_new.rar which is android 4.0.3, and still freezing :(

steelyjace

Aug 17, 2012
HI guys:

We update another firmware to fix the problem which "dhnonline" talking,please check here:

Download Q8A13_51324_new.rar for free on uploading.com

firmware update method is the same. but firmware is changed.

Hi McBub

I have tried to download the firmware from Uploading but iLivid keeps saying connection lost, i would be very greatful if you could send me another Mirror link where i can get this firmware. I have tried Tragidys firmware but the screen is offset to the left

Thanks in advance

mejo

Nov 13, 2012
Just updated my firmware on McPad F1 but I dont have g-sensor or auto rotate anymore

wooz

Mar 4, 2013
are new firmware releases planned for this pad? or does anyone have an idea how to fix it?