(Almost) A new Android Tablet owner

CableGuy

May 17, 2011
Hello. I just ordered my tablet, I don't quite have it yet. :( I decided on a Coby Kyros MID7024 based heavily on info I found on this site. I also did a lot of google searching as well. Hopefully I made a good choice. (had to be under $200) Time will tell. After all the time spent and all the info gotten from this site, I figured I might as well join. I'm sure I will soon be posting questions as I have no android experience, but am looking forward to learning all about it.

kemuri

May 16, 2011
Hello. I just ordered my tablet, I don't quite have it yet. :( I decided on a Coby Kyros MID7024 based heavily on info I found on this site. I also did a lot of google searching as well. Hopefully I made a good choice. (had to be under $200) Time will tell. After all the time spent and all the info gotten from this site, I figured I might as well join. I'm sure I will soon be posting questions as I have no android experience, but am looking forward to learning all about it.

Hello, CableGuy! I'm new on the forum and on the tablet's world myself. I was thinking about the Coby Kyros 7015 and the 7024. The price is very attractive but the new model is still hard to find.

Good luck with your acquisition and please tell us your impressions about it.

-Kemuri

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The 7015 and the 7024 are both good tablets. No matter which you get I'm sure you'll be happy with it. be sure to check out the Coby section of this forum for all the latest information on them. Welcome!
Coby Tablets

chefxenu

May 30, 2011
I also just ordered the 7024 and discovered this forum today. I was going to get a Kindle to make reading easier after surgery on my clavicle next week, but decided to go with an Andriod tablet instead. I looked at reviews of at least 50 devices before settling on the Coby's. I was going to get the 7015, but decided that it couldn't hurt to have that extra 200MHz to play with for those moments when I might be doing more than reading a PDF. I'm totally unfamiliar with Android, and I'm sure learning how to use (and tweak) it will be a welcome distraction, and much easier to use and carry around than my laptop during the month or two I am restricted to using only one arm. I can't wait for the UPS guy to show up!

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome everyone! Have alook around and if y'all have questions, feel free to ask them.