Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider said:
I think it's time to get rid of Happy New Year everybody!:rolleyes: First Lady of Android would be a good replacement for that.:cool:

I came to accept and respect your idiosyncrasies,therefore I'm going to get rid of the Happy New Year ( all capital initials of course)! :-D

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Mighty Dungeons is the 6/14 app.

Enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster. - Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 3 campaigns, 6 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Mighty Dungeons is the 6/14 app.

Enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster. - Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 3 campaigns, 6 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal.

I guess the reviewers are too busy in their basements playing this one to give us a review ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I guess the reviewers are too busy in their basements playing this one to give us a review ;)

I think you're right JP, I guess we keep the beer today. It's been pretty warm here and a little extra this weekend will come in handy.:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011

I hope so and hopefully somebody will tell us if it's worth it or not., I'm not going to install it even though I believe it's a good game, it doesn't look like my kind of game! Besides....I'm tired of drinking beer,I need some wine .....hope we can switch,Spider...I like red wines! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm tired of drinking beer,I need some wine .....hope we can switch,Spider...I like red wines! :)

I think we can work something out, I'm pretty sure JP has a spreadsheet he uses to keep track of who gets beer and how much. For you, he can probably modify it to issue "beer credits" instead of cutting a beer shipment order. Then, when you have enough credits for a bottle of wine it could cause a bottle to automatically be shipped. Obviously the better the wine, the more credits it would be.:rolleyes: Somehow, I'm pretty sure the other folks and the bear will want to keep getting beer.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Ninja Chicken Plus is the 6/15 app.

A terrible, most unfortunate accident has happened leaving our poor chicken with chicken dementia. This funky chicken now truly believes that he is a ninja and not just any ninja - the best ninja of them all! with the greatest powers ever bestowed on ninja before.

Our poor chicken is now on a (dangerous) ninja quest to prove to all of the other chickens that he is indeed a ninja. You can either stand by and watch this funky chicken crash into small, itsy-bitsy pieces or you can show the other chickens that we all have a ninja inside of us!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I think I will skip this for the time being, I was busy with my new game Iron Man 3.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
So far, I am NOT impressed... WHERE are the free aps? I haven't seen a single one.

All posted apps here WAS free when it was released and prices were added after several days. You should check the Amazon website for more.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So far, I am NOT impressed... WHERE are the free aps? I haven't seen a single one.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Amazon gives a free app a day to whoever cares to install it. If you want to see it you have to install Amazon on your device and every day you'll see the free app of the day. On this thread, we are just keeping track of Amazon's free apps and comment on them and play around a little bit just for fun! Careful with the coffee...sometimes if you drink to much coffee you see things that are not there or don't see things that are there! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I remember installing Ninja Chicken some time ago and enjoying it so I was ready to install this one.Then I read the scary reviews and didn't and so should everybody else!