B&N Free Friday Apps

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The List of 2013 Apps has been archived here: B&N Free Friday Apps | Page 4 | Android Tablet Forum
The List of 2014 Apps has been archived here: B&N Free Friday Apps | Page 9 | Android Tablet Forum
The List of 2015 Apps has been archived here: B&N Free Friday Apps | Page 12 | Android Tablet Forum

Here's a link that will take you to the free Friday App. Just click and it's yours for $0.00.

1/1/16 Today's app is MEDITATIONS: SOUNDS OF THUNDERSTORMS.
1/8/16 Today's app is Eras of Alchemy.
1/15/16 Todays app is Prancing, Dancing Lily.
1/22/16 Todays app is Vampire Music – Dark Vampire.
1/29/16 Todays app is Last Defense of Our Time.
2/5/16 Todays app is Musaic Box.
2/12/16 Todays app is [URL='http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/kin-magic-labyrinth/1120160119?ean=2940147215883']Kin[/URL].

You might also be interested in:
B&N Free Friday Books
B&N Free Friday Videos | Android Tablet Forum
18 Free Nook Color Books
5 eBook Reader Apps for Android Devices

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
3/8/13 Today's app is OfficeSuite Professional 7 A $14.95 value.

In today’s mobile culture, we’re all used to the convenience of being able to work whenever and wherever we are. With OfficeSuite, you can create, view, edit and print Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments and view PDF files right on your NOOK. So when you’re at lunch and get an urgent email from your boss, just open OfficeSuite to get to work while you’re on-the-go.

Once you’ve used OfficeSuite Professional 7 a few times, you’ll wonder how you survived without it, so make sure you grab this limited-time free offer today!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Wow, nice offer. Too bad none of my Nooks actually run B&N OS ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
3/15/13 Today's app is Jellyflop!

In this physics-based adventure game, you get to help little Jelly achieve his dream of taking to the sky. This jellyfish wants to fly, and you can help him collect the feathers and gadgets he needs to help him take flight.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
3/22/13 Today's app is Fruit Ninja - Puss in Boots.

This action-filled game combines one of our most popular app franchises with the irresistible hero of the hit animated movie, Puss in Boots. Who better to slice & dice his way through a series of fruit-mutilating challenges than the swashbuckling bandito Puss?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
3/29/13 Today's app is Monkey Word School Adventure.

Get ready for adventure...Monkey Word School Adventure! Join Monkey and his jungle friends as they explore a fun-filled world of letters, sight words, phonics and spelling. Seamless game flow and behind-the-scenes performance adjustment allow your child to jump right in and begin playing and learning.
For ages 3 to 7.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4/5/13 Today's app is Donuts: Dunk n’ Roll.

Today’s Free Fridays app is a deliciously challenging physics-based game. You’ll build up an appetite while you tilt your NOOK to catch a colorful array of donuts and candy. Tilt, swirl, dunk, ‘n roll your way to a new high score—and don’t forget to brush your teeth when you’re done.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4/12/13 Today’s app is Hidden Object - Where Fairies Dwell.

The game’s objective is to find hidden objects among fantastical dreamscapes. While novice players and kids might want to play the casual mode, I love racing the ticking-clock in the challenge mode (but I admit I sometimes need to rely on hints when I get stumped).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4/19/13 Today’s app is Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters and Letter Sounds.

With today’s irresistible free app, early readers learn important lessons about letter recognition and phonics, through a series of engaging activities. You’ll love watching your pint-sized reader tracing letters in the sky, as Dora’s friend Tico draws pictures and letters with his plane. Each activity reinforces different skills, keeping even the most energetic toddler engaged.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4/26/13 Today’s app is Ocean Adventures! Fun educational games for kids in Preschool & Kindergarten: Grammar & Vocabulary.

This free app is part of the iLearnWith program for kids ages 3 to 6 designed to get your child ready for school while having fun! There’s nothing quite as rewarding as seeing your child enjoy learning and making progress on crucial early milestones. When I set up my preschooler with Ocean Adventures!, she immediately gravitated to the Octopus hidden object game, where she grouped various hidden objects based on their similar characteristics. She laughed every time she saw the octopus juggling the objects she discovered. She’s also had a blast with the other undersea adventures, refining skills like listening comprehension and sentence formation.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
5/3/13 Today’s app is Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley.

An enchanting game that sets you on a journey to uncover the hidden secrets of a magical book. The fabled Magician’s Handbook has fallen into your hands, and to reveal the secrets found in its pages and lift an ancient curse, you’ll need to identify objects hidden among beautifully-spooky hand-painted backgrounds.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
5/10/13 Today’s app is Connect Me Puzzle.

This application is recommended for ages 4+. Its often the games that seem most simple that keep us addicted to just five more minutes. Nothing could be truer when playing Connect Me Puzzle for NOOK Family of Devices by Barnes & Noble. Your goal seems elementary: connect the like colored Flowers, but the challenge comes in negotiating your way around a grid with the know-how and grace to never cross two lines over one another. Pair all of the colored flowers to cover the flower bed and solve the puzzle.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
5/17/13 Today’s app is Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond - Hidden Object Game.

The puzzles are based on the Holmes story, The Blue Diamond, and each level brings players closer to discovering how a priceless blue diamond ended up in the throat of a goose. The added dimension of helping Sherlock solve a crime makes this one of my favorite hidden object games, and the audio narration is another feature that sets it apart.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
5/17/13 Today’s app is Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond - Hidden Object Game.

The puzzles are based on the Holmes story, The Blue Diamond, and each level brings players closer to discovering how a priceless blue diamond ended up in the throat of a goose. The added dimension of helping Sherlock solve a crime makes this one of my favorite hidden object games, and the audio narration is another feature that sets it apart.

And if you have already read the book and know the answer? By the way it is actually the case of the Blue Carbuncle ;)