Amazon Free App of the Day

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
SPC Music Sketch Pad

That thing is really cool, and this is coming from someone with zero musical talent.

Seal

Protect Your Apps
Stop worrying about people reading your private messages when you're away from your desk at work. Never again fret about your children shopping for apps when playing with your Android at home. Keep important apps such as Gmail, games, Messages, the Amazon Appstore, Facebook, and Twitter, from unauthorized use.
With Seal you can easily protect applications with a password or a pattern. Give each application a different, complex password or an easy-to-remember pattern on a 3x3 grid. Simply select which apps you want to add to Seal to protect, and you're off!
Every Situation Is Covered
With Seal, you can group your apps into specific "Situations," such as Work, Home, Party, Bars, and more. When you activate that situation, only the apps that you want restricted at that time are locked down. Create a "work situation" to keep certain apps, such as your e-mail and text messages, locked when you are at work. Make a situation that locks mature games and Web browsers with a password when your kids want to use your phone. Add a situation for parties and clubs, just in case you're at risk of losing your phone among strangers or want to make sure you don't end up texting your ex.
It is extremely easy to enable or disable situations and keep your phone secure in any environment. If you want, you can toggle individual application protection states (green circle for protected and gray circle for unprotected). The link symbols indicate that the application is controlled by at least one situation. The more links shown next to an app, the more situations control it.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Word Mix

This app is an anagram-solving game that will provide you with hours of fun. Choose from two ways to play: Game mode or Puzzle mode. In Game mode, you have a certain amount of time to find as many words as you can in a string of six scrambled letters (three-letter-word minimum). The more words you find, the more points you get--but you can only advance to the next level if you figure out the six-letter word before the clock runs out. One saving grace: you can set the time period at anywhere from two to ten minutes per round.

Puzzle mode is a more relaxing, untimed way to play. See if you can get all the possible words out of that six-letter string, or you can just correctly identify the six-letter word and then move on. If you get stumped in either mode, there is a Hint feature that will give you a single common letter in each word (such as all the Es). Once you've used a hint, you won't get another one for five successful rounds.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hmm, I'm seeing Meteor Blitz for the 9/15 free app.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You are absolutely right JP. I guess the Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips they initially posted was a limited time offer.:)

Meteor Blitz is the 9/15 app.

• Play this addictive, lightning-fast space shooter
  • Enjoy super-responsive controls and amazing graphics
  • Make use of 3 upgradable weapons, a gravity gun, bombs, speed boosts, and more
  • Choose from Arcade or Survival modes
  • Auto-pause, auto-save, and resume your game instantly

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
My lucky day I guess. I think I'll run out and buy some lottery tickets now.;)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Today looks like a really good one.

PrintShare Mobile Print

Printing Right from your Smartphone
Print documents (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XSLX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT) from your smartphone's SD card and from Google Docs. Also print email from Gmail, photos from the SD card, contacts, agendas, SMS or MMS, call logs, and even web pages directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I Must Run! is the 9/17 app.

You've broken out of prison. Your wife is in danger, and you have to reach her as quickly as possible. But the journey will be long and arduous. You better run, run like the wind in this fast-paced game for Android.

Your ultimate goal is to reach the city center and save your wife. Keep an eye on the clock, because you only have 24 hours to complete your mission. Post your best scores to the high-score board. This compelling game will have you up nights, playing again and again until you master it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greedy Spiders is the 9/18 app.

Those Greedy Spiders have set up a diabolical trap for their bug neighbors. With the help of an out-of-the-way bar, a sign, a few musical instruments, and some clever disguises, they now have the bugs right where they want them: in their webs.

It's up to you to rescue the helpless bugs in this clever and addictive puzzle game. Each turn, you move to stop a spider from advancing on their hapless prey. The spider then responds by crawling along the complex web toward one of their victims. Cut off the spider's path or free the bugs before any of them become dinner!

Free all the bugs, and you'll move on to the next level, where even more await your aid. You'll earn one, two, or three stars for each level, depending on how efficient you were in your rescue. But if a spider catches even one bug, you'll have to try again! But don't worry if that happens; a hint system will help you defeat the spiders on your next attempt.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Box It! 2 is the 9/19 app.

What lies beneath the ancient Inca ruins in the mines of Kazarakt remains a mystery, but as legend has it, they hold vast treasures. Follow an ancient Inca trail and help Marv the miner unlock the ruins in this mind-twisting sokoban puzzle game for your Android device. Push rock totems to the lock mechanisms found on the ground. Once all totems are securely in place, the entrance to the ruin opens and awards a treasure. With 100 entrances to open, Marv needs help navigating his way through each puzzle.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Warheads is the 9/20 app.

Missile Command remains one of the all-time great arcade games, and now you can relive the frantic pace of this arcade classic with Warheads. This game places you in the middle of an intense battlefield where your survival depends on quick reactions and shooting skills. Create brilliant displays of fireworks by blasting warheads before they decimate your bases.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
But besides announcing all the free apps, are you also giving them a try, JP...Spider? Now I can again do anything with my nook I went on Amazon to check what they have but I believe I didn' T find anything that I don't already have. I have to say, I don't really care about games. Did you find any app really worth it to install?

gg

Last edited: