Amazon Free App of the Day

Monsters Ate My Condo is the 12/2 app.

Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious.

Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!

Monsters Ate My Condo is the 12/2 app.

Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious.

Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!

Okay, you probably wonder where I have been. In the hospital with pneumonia. Still there. Was supposed to go home today, but I have an infection that is resistant to a lot of antibiotics. Waiting for the Dr. To tell me how much time will be added to my sentence.

Mosaicke or whatever it is called- downloaded it, tried it, removed it from my device. It is one where you move from room to room searching for clues. Someone familiar with this genre would probably like it
Neon Flow- downloaded it. Like it.
Free Cell- never played it before. Okay game.
Today's FAOTD- No thanks. Read the permissions and comments if you are thinking about getting.

In the hospital with pneumonia.

Wow, I just assumed you were busy with Thanksgiving or maybe out of town for a few days. Glad to hear you're getting better and I hope you escape soon. Have Tiki and the bear been to visit you?

BTW You're going to have to start dressing warmer, a cheese head's not enough when it get's below freezing.:rolleyes:

Wow, I just assumed you were busy with Thanksgiving or maybe out of town for a few days. Glad to hear you're getting better and I hope you escape soon. Have Tiki and the bear been to visit you?

BTW You're going to have to start dressing warmer, a cheese head's not enough when it get's below freezing.:rolleyes:

Don't need a cheesehead here.

Carcassonne is the 12/3 app.

Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. Deploy your followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - and try to score the most points to win the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. With the official expansion "The River II", clever AI opponents, local multiplayer and 12 challenges, this is an essential title for board game enthusiasts.

Notebooks Pro is the 12/4 app.

Notebooks is the only application you will ever need for all your note making needs. Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, taking notes is now at it simplest with our application. With multiple colors and custom title for each notebook cover, you will enjoy creating a notebook for every subject you want.

Exporting the entire notebook/a page in the notebook to a PDF with attachments makes it the complete Notebook application.

Notebooks Pro is the 12/4 app.

Notebooks is the only application you will ever need for all your note making needs. Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, taking notes is now at it simplest with our application. With multiple colors and custom title for each notebook cover, you will enjoy creating a notebook for every subject you want.

Exporting the entire notebook/a page in the notebook to a PDF with attachments makes it the complete Notebook application.

Check the permissions before deciding to download. Why do they need a list of your accounts an why do they Ned access to your wi-fi info?

Flick Golf Extreme is the 12/5 app.

Follow-up to the most addictive golf game to blaze its way onto the Android Market Flick Golf, Flick Golf Extreme is incredibly simple to play, just flick the ball and hit the hole.

There are no rules, no clubs and no laws in Flick Golf Extreme! Play across skyscrapers, an oil rig, aircraft carrier and more in the most insane conditions you've ever seen!

I'm home! Got worn out just giving the pets water, but I'm home.

If you like flicker games, this one is highly rated. But why oh why do so many of these apps need require data mining permissions?

Glad you're back home JB, the recovery should speed up considerably now.

Did you know that beer is high in tyramine. Me neither. Doesn't matter what it does, foods that have it are restricted while on these meds. Did I mention that beer has it. As a hugely magnanimous gesture, I will do these reviews gratis for the next 15 days.

Well, you'll have to get through a couple Packers games w/o your beer, but at least you'll be able to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:cool:

The restrictions continue 15 days after. After further Googling, I found out that an occasional bottled or canned domestic beer is okay. Tap beer is not, ostensibly because tap beer isn't pasteurized. Now all I gotta do is get well enough to want one. :)

Now all I gotta do is get well enough to want one. :)

OMG, JB doesn't want a beer? You must have really been sick.:rolleyes:

Probably just as well though, you don't need the complications from that tyramine. Apparently severe headaches when eating cheese is one of the effects, that could be catastrophic for anyone in WI.

Rest up and get better soon! Meanwhile, I'll put the beer in cold storage for you.

Naught is the 12/6 app.

Play with the gravity to lead Naught through a mysterious underground land where everything is possible. In Naught, you decide how to play. Rotate your device 360 degrees to make the scene turn around changing the world gravity or, if you prefer, you can select one of the two additional gaming controls (touch and drag mode or virtual pad mode).

Back