Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
R-Type is the 9/12 app.

The game is the challenging R-Type you used to play before. And we kept all its specifics, just the way you remember it! Fly through 8 levels with 3 different control options. Play in two difficulty levels. Upgrade with new weapons, power-ups, and attachments. Defeat 8 unique bosses and waves of various enemies.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake is the 9/13 app.

What starts out as a mission to get back Niko's birthday cake becomes a quest for the fate of Gogapoe itself. But, ya know, cake is still super important, too!

Oodles of friendly monsters will join Niko's quest and use their kooky powers to demolish obstacles and humiliate enemies. Hordes of evil monsters will cause mayhem and generally be jerkfaces, but that's nothing you can't fix with headbutts, frost breath, stink clouds and rainbow barf.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If the darn thing ever gets done downloading I might be able to share an opinion. It has been 1/2 hr or more and is at 75%.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Okay, I played the game for awhile and will be uninstalling it. There are very few instructions, so you have to guess at a lot of it. The controls are okay, but annoying.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Doodle Jump SpongeBob SquarePants is the 9/14 app.

The diabolical Plankton and his jailhouse crew have stolen the Krabby Patty Secret Formula! With Doodle Jump SpongeBob SquarePants, jump up and across Bikini Bottom, blast bubbles at baddies, and restore order to the sea.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: Doodle Jump SpongeBob SquarePants offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Alarm Clock Xtreme is the 9/15 app.

This alarm clock includes the following features: unlimited alarms, repeating alarms, music alarm, random song alarm, gentle alarm volume ramp up, math to snooze/disable, shake to snooze/disable, minimum speed to disable, nap alarm with countdown timer, large snooze button, snooze 1-60 min, decrease snooze duration after each snooze, max number snoozes, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, option to keep screen locked keeping the phone safe in your pocket, and analog alarm clock widget.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Polar Bowler 1st Frame is the 9/16 app.

A Polar Bear in an inner tube? PB has always loved Polar Bowling. When he was a kid, his dad built him a little alley and gave him an inner tube. Since then he's been launching himself down the lane trying to knock over anything that resembles a bowling pin.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This one is right up my alley.:rolleyes: The only thing missing is the beer. There were complaints about it "freezing" up on Kindle. Spare me the bad review if it is your device. This is a fun and amusing game. I played an entire 10 frame game and advanced to the next game with no problems. Probably better to install it on a device that is not a phone. It does have In-App Purchases but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Toy Defense 2 is the 9/17 app.

Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!

Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!