Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Many subscribers to this thread may already have Montezuma. I play it quite a bit. Fit the pieces of a puzzle together to form a square. Montezuma 2 is more challenging because there are various different shapes.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Quick TimeTable Pro is the 10/14 app.

Simple and intuitive daily school lesson manager. Create your own colourful and simple view of your lessons. Freely manage your lessons for any school day. You can easily define and reuse your lesson's set. Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Mystery Castle HD - Episode 1 is the 10/15 app.

Join Monty the wizard on his first adventure, as he explores a fortress deep inside a mountain, that is under siege by one of the evil Monster Barons. Monty will have to outwit Fire Golems, watch his step on burning lava, discover magical passageways and push bombs to clear obstacles, as he makes his way deeper into the fortress and the showdown with the mysterious Monster Baron invading the castle. And be careful not to fall into the bottomless abyss!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Fun game for a tablet. Use your most dextrous finger to guide Monty through the castle.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Just Colors is the 10/16 app.

The premise is simple: Clear all orbs on the screen with just ONE initial tap. But you'll soon find out this is not always as easy or as straightforward as you might expect. Some color orbs interact with each other, while others will repel. Some even have a life of their own and will move around as they please.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I hope everyone downloaded the FAOTD yesterday.It is one of my favorites. This one, not so much.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Jack & the Creepy Castle is the 10/17 app.

The raging ravens sent Jack to the heck! Will you help Scarecrow Jack to escape the creepy castle and take revenge on the sneaky ravens? This cool, creepy Jump’n’Jump game will make you jump higher, jump farther, jump harder! Be strong. Be crazy. Be Jack!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Simon the Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition is the 10/18 app.

There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This was way after my time and not one I am familiar with. If you have played this have at it. Note the size of the file, though. The only DOS game I remember playing is Kommander Keen. It would be cool if they adapted that for Android.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Qais Quest is the 10/19 app.

Play as Qais the Knight as you fight, dive, fly and slay your enemy across 30 levels of stunning environment and gameplay. Have full control over your hero, explore his world and leap through Space-time, dive into the deep seas and fight the nightmare creatures. Qais will stop at nothing to reach home.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
It pains me to not download this platformer game, but it is over 1/4 GB and the reviewers say they can't get past the first level as the controls don't work that well. Maybe I will try it anyway as there is plenty of room on the tablet.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Download update- I started the download within 5 minutes of the last post and it is now at 50%.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unless you're on a "dial-up" connection, I'd say there's something wrong there.o_O