Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Knots 3D is the 3/18 app.

Choose from 101 different knots and see how they're tied in incredible detail. Watch the knot draw itself and pause the animation to see where the virtual rope goes in and out and around. (Something about a rabbit and a hole and a tree right? ) Zoom in on the knot to get a closer look or flip it around for another perspective. Can your old school knot app do that?!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is the 3/19 app.

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I stopped at the point where they said it was 512 MB, but it looks like only about 40 MB are internal storage.

Get up to $105 in free paid apps as Amazon Appstore celebrates its birthday.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cut the Rope is the 3/20 app.

Cut the rope to feed candy to little monster Om Nom®! 500 million downloads around the world of this phenomenal puzzle game. 400 levels and more to come!

A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Elements of Photography Pro is the 3/21 app.

Elements of Photography (EoP) is the most comprehensive app on the marketplace on photography. Instead of boggling down with huge amount of text or long boring videos, EoP uses targeted small chunks of text backed by beautiful full screen HD photos.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Whip Swing is the 3/22 app.

Your whip is all that keeps you safe from a world of spikes below. You have to use all your skills in order not to fall down, try to do your best! Game play is easy to learn but hard to master. If you hit a gap between the tangled branches you may fall into the spikes below. As you progress in the game, gaps become more frequent and larger, the spikes raise up and you'll need to avoid geysers and sharp rock pillars!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Drawing Pad is the 3/23 app.

Turn your Android device into the ultimate, take-anywhere canvas with Drawing Pad. This complete mobile art studio delivers a beautiful, easy-to-use interface, a robust range of artistic tools, and high-definition graphics that allow artists to create the next masterpiece, designers to sketch out ideas, and the rest of us to doodle away to our heart's content.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Snuggle Truck is the 3/24 app.

Snuggle Truck is an over-the-top physics-based driving game where you must smuggle fuzzy zoo animals into a zoo in the least amount of time while carefully guiding your truck over rough terrain. Tilt your truck, catch a fuzzy, drive over armadillos, and rocket your way through hills, caverns, and deserts to save the animals!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've always thought armadillos were animals. Since you have to drive over them to save the animals, I guess i was wrong.:p

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Looks like it could be a fun game. I downloaded it to try out. Haven't caught a fuzzy yet. Didn't George Strait have a song, Armadillo By Morning?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Super Stickman Golf is the 3/25 app.

Super Stickman Golf isn't golf the way you know it; it's actually a physics puzzler nicely blended with the challenges and themes of traditional golf.

PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I have had this one a couple years. It is a very fun game and definitely worth the download. It is ad free and I never felt the need to buy additional content.