Amazon Free App of the Day

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Pretty good combination of commodities trading and 3d action. I played this a long time ago and it is pretty cool.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sudoku 4ever Plus is the 6/29 app.

Sudoku4ever by 1gravity offers an unlimited number of puzzles, eight difficulty levels from Very Easy to Nightmare, a world-class hint engine, game statistics and global high scores.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Farm 123 - StoryToys Jr. is the 6/30 app.

Kids will love learning to count as they help Farmer Jo around the farm in this magical pop-up book and game. They'll have hours of fun playing with cheeky farm animals: chasing them, putting them in the pen, and giving them a good wash!

Professionally designed with toddlers and pre-schoolers in mind, Farm 123 pays special attention to learning reinforcement through the introduction of gently progressive games that help your child cement their grasp of the numbers 1 to 10 and the core concept of sorting.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm back from a wild trip on the fanboat of the previous app, Shine Runner......I banged into everything that was on my way...iIt was too fast for me ! So fast that I got back just in time to tell my friend's little girl to try last app .... well Dagmar,2 years old likes it! She doesn't drink beer yet so hopefully it's going to come my way! :-D

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It's hard to drive this kind of boat so better to get familiarize on how to ride in here… i always get crashed from time to time on some trees. Lol!

You never know when skills like that might come in handy.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Weather Rabbit is the 7/1 app.

Weather Rabbit uses a dynamically changing HD background to show you what the current condition is so you can tell at a glance whether it’s a wet and windy night, or a beautiful, sunny day. Behind the pretty graphics is a powerful and accurate weather forecasting service sourced from Wunderground.com that gives you all of the vital weather information you need to see. You can also access 10-day and hourly forecasts to make sure your rabbit is ready come rain or shine.

The rabbit actively responds to the weather depending on how you’ve dressed him. If it’s a cold day and you’ve left your rabbit in T-shirt and shorts, you’ll see him shivering and running on the spot to try to stay warm. Take a quick visit to the wardrobe and change your rabbit into something warmer and you’ll get to see him hopping around with glee – check out those crazy dance moves! If you really want to get ahead you’ll have to keep an eye on your rabbit as the weather changes to make sure he’s not caught out in the wrong outfit. Make sure you’re there to pop open his umbrella if it rains!

PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Kindle Fire, you can configure parental controls from the device Settings menu, and then selecting Parental Controls. On Android devices, you can configure in-app purchasing parental controls from the settings menu within the Amazon Appstore.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I was thinking to get this weather app...it looks like it could be more fun than the one I have but I got a little scared reading few of the comments....I wouldn't like to have a spy weather app that doesn't even read my location! True or not I stuck to my old reliable non spying weather app ! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Flowpaper is the 7/2 app.

$ForumRunner_20130702_041617.png

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That "in app purchasing" is becoming pretty common in these free apps.:(