Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you guys for all your wishes....it's so tiresome to celebrate in style.I still have few hours and few drinks to go before going to sleep....only 4 ,5 hour sleep and tomorrow up early for a Birthday breakfast with a friend and then a birthday lunch with other friends and of course Birthday dinner with more friends and so on for the rest of the night ! Fortunately we have only one Birthday a year to celebrate! :)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Ditto what Tom said.:cool:

Gloria, when I used to party like that, I sure didn't feel like having breakfast in the morning.:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Ditto what Tom said.:cool:

Gloria, when I used to party like that, I sure didn't feel like having breakfast in the morning.:eek:

The secret of long days of celebrations is not to get too intoxicated! It takes a moment though to learn that!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Belated Happy Beersday to Gloria!

Cheers & Bottoms Up!

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Ascent Of Kings is the 8/5 app.

The death of a King. An epic challenge to choose a new ruler. Will the youngest of four brothers become the strongest? Will a boy become King? The answer depends on you. Navigate dangerous passages, encounter strange creatures, and evade deadly traps in classic adventure platformer gameplay.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This one, I think gets a bad rap from smartphone users. The controls would probably be hard to use. But this is a platform game and on a tablet they work just fine! Thumbs up!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Belated Happy Beersday to Gloria!

Cheers & Bottoms Up!

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Thank you...it wasn't just a beer day! It was also a wine day and a champagne day and chocolate cup cake day! I'm done with celebrating, next year a I'll go on hiding! :)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
So next year you plan on avoiding your birthday? I have a wonderful Island you could hide out on ;-)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Slydris is the 8/6 app.

A unique and engaging puzzle game with a simple premise and addictive gameplay. Slide and drop blocks to create full lines of blocks. Create combos of falling blocks and clear lines to fill up your bomb meter faster. Try Infinite, Zen, or Survival Mode that rewards quick thinking and nimble fingers.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
jbenham said:
Definitely, do not ship any more beer to Gloria.

What???? It was my Birthday and you got all my beer? :O Fortunately I have got good friends in the area who made sure I wouldn't get thirsty from blowing the candles on all the cakes they brought me!