Andoid 2.3 user manual

Lani

Jan 12, 2012
Hi, I am new to pc tablets and the android 2.3 OS. I have a bunch of questions. I was messing around with the tablet and somehow moved my staus bar from the top to the bottom and now I can't find how to move it back to the top. I also change the battery Icon (in staus bar) to what looks like a bar from how it use to look like a battery. Also, I can't seem to get my mouse working or the mic/recorder to work, so I can test it to use it with Skype. If anyone can tell me how to do these things I would appreciate it...I would like to find a user guild for the Android 2.3...any know where I can find it?
Thanks...:rolleyes:

snotienose

Jan 10, 2012
Hi, I am new to pc tablets and the android 2.3 OS. I have a bunch of questions. I was messing around with the tablet and somehow moved my staus bar from the top to the bottom and now I can't find how to move it back to the top. I also change the battery Icon (in staus bar) to what looks like a bar from how it use to look like a battery. Also, I can't seem to get my mouse working or the mic/recorder to work, so I can test it to use it with Skype. If anyone can tell me how to do these things I would appreciate it...I would like to find a user guild for the Android 2.3...any know where I can find it?
Thanks...:rolleyes:
Most tablets have a complete reset option under setup somewhere to restore the tablet to the software and configureation that came on it new. However all your apps and mods will be deleted. See if you can find it.