Not really an Andoid guy . . .

KidLightning

Aug 4, 2011
But, my mom has been asking me about "these PC tablets" that "look fun", so I wanted to look into finding a cheap one for her.

I ran across a deal on the Infiniti T70 7" Android tablet for $130, but I can't find any reviews of this thing anywhere. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it and if it's actually worth buying. I like that it comes with 2.3 pre-installed (rather than 2.2 or god-forbid 2.1 as most in this price-range do) and some of the specs are below.

[h=2]Technical Details[/h]
  • Size And Weight - 19.2 x 14.8 x 0.8cm - 0.33KG
  • Processor & Memory - Telechips 8902B ARM11 - DDR II 256M
  • Display - 7” LCD 4:3 Resistive Touch Panel - Resolution 800 x 480
  • Operating System - Android 2.3
  • Storage - 2GB Nand Flash expandable via T-Flash/Micro SD (up to 32GB) I/O Ports - 1 x headphone - 1 x HDMI output - 1 x mini USB - 1 x Charging
  • Connectivity - Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
  • Power - 7.4V/3400mAh - 3 hours operation / 24 hours standby
  • Audio - Built in stereo speakers - Built in microphone
  • Camera - 130MW
  • Multi Language Support
  • Other - Android Market - G Sensor - Multi language support - Media player - Photo Viewer - Browser - Calendar - Clock - Google Talk - YouTube - Calculator - Camcorder - GMail - Google Maps - Sound recorder - Video
  • Retail Box Contents - Main device - Mains charger - User Manual - USB cable
  • Certifications: - CE - FCC - RoHS

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello KidLightning, welcome to the forum. I've moved your post to the Telechips Based section of the forum. It's more likely someone in that section will recognize your tablet and respond.

rocka1

Aug 28, 2011
Kid, I purchased one (from a well know site) for my vacation so I did not have to take my 'Other' expensive large Branded Android tablet. I am going to use it for travel, vacations etc. It is great. Good quality screen, up to date with Android 2.3 and looks good. I would recommend this for people who are pruchasing this for their Kids as if you need to buy more than two it is very expensive if you have to buy the $600 + tablets and this Infiniti does the same job. For you mom, I am not sure how good she is in using technology but if she wants to try I would recommend this. Good luck
Rocka1