Android Market on the Coby Kyros mid8024 no rooting needed

Sdm1006

Feb 28, 2012
That's exactly what happened to me and exactly the root it tried and yup youre right....it works :)

Blacks.Empire

May 9, 2012
Coyle1010, I joined this forum to thank you, because you made me like my tablet. Your instructions were easy & now my market works great!

cgreen04

Jun 21, 2012
I did everything as described however when it gets to installing the NetworkLocation.apk, i click install and it says cannot install. i tried loggin into gmail anyways but it says there is a network error. anyone know how to get the NetworkLocation.apk to install?

Cobymid8042

Nov 27, 2012
Hey guys, got my first tablet today,. the MID 8042-4. I have been searching for hours, and come back very frustrated. I have followed the instructions as best I could, and I am still getting errors. Two posts above me, "cgreen04" mentions that he has issues with the network apk, I have the very same issue, and found no documentation on it yet. Also, I am getting FREQUENT, "unfortunately. google framework has close" or Market, or Vending etc. My point is that there are MANY things that seem to be unfortunately closing quite a bit. I am very new to all of this, and apologize in advance for my ignorance. My ultimate goal is to be Rooted and have the Droid Market. Can anyone help me please with this? I would be much obliged. Also, if you DO take a kind heart and patience please be aware, I am fairly new to all of this tech stuff. And while I am doing what I can do educate myself, while I wait for help, I may not always understand the first time you tell me, or explain to me. I am sorry for that in advance. Just please, if you can and will help me, be patient with me. Thanks for all of your help, advice, and tips in advance.

punkin0776

Dec 12, 2012
Hello, I'm new to the thread. Could someone please help with rooting my mid8042-4 tablet. I have no idea what to do and the more I read about rooting the more I'm getting confused. If someone the time to break the steps down. I would so greatful.

Swiftyyyy

Apr 5, 2012
Hello, I'm new to the thread. Could someone please help with rooting my mid8042-4 tablet. I have no idea what to do and the more I read about rooting the more I'm getting confused. If someone the time to break the steps down. I would so greatful.

I used Unlock Root.

Its a program you install on your computer.

Then you plug in your tablet, run it, a pop-up will open asking you which connected device you want to root, you select the tablet and then press Root.

ONE button, thats all it takes.