Android Market Problem

johnny

May 30, 2011
When i access my android market application i cant see some apps that i usually see on the web is there application that i can access all the apps that i saw on the web?

AnkoorShah

Aug 7, 2011
apps sometimes only based on if its available for that device. best way is to search on web based market

rickio

May 14, 2011
I think appbrain app will show you more apps. But wont really give you more access. To get more access you could install android sdk on your pc. Google that if your interested.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210 using Android Tablet Forum

johnny

May 30, 2011
I think appbrain app will show you more apps. But wont really give you more access. To get more access you could install android sdk on your pc. Google that if your interested.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210 using Android Tablet Forum

Is this compatible with my generic tablet?

americandane

Oct 27, 2011
Your question is a bit generic and no one can really say for sure how to help you without knowing which apps you are wanting and what tablet and rom you are running. It's been my experience that once you get a reasonable market (which may require you to edit your fingerprint) then you can get everything you want and those that still aren't available for one reason or another - you can still get them - but you'll likely find there is a good reason they weren't available to you.
So if your app that you want requires the use of a camera and you don't have a camera - well, you really can't use that app.

If there's some particular file you want, post it here and someone will get it for you if you can't.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
If you can open Market and download some stuff but for some your get a yellow banner saying your device isn't compatible, try using an older version of Market (2.x, don't install MarketUpdater.apk) and/or clear Market data in Settings, set LCD density to 160 (look for apps on Market that do this), reboot and open Market again. This works for most Kyros tablets at least.