Android MIS will not connect to Internet

mia7580

Apr 8, 2011
Please help, I won a Android MID Touch Pad. (Sorry I had a typo in my heading) I have my wireless internet connection working properly since my other wireless devices can connect easily. My touch pad will connect for a few minutes then drop the connection....now it wont even connect anymore??? I also tried to connect with an Ethernet and that will not connect either.

My touchpad looks like it is from Japan since there are Japenese markings in text.

Does anyone know why it will not connect or stay connected?

Thanks!

jademan

Jan 2, 2012
you need to change the wireless channel on you modem/router to a high MHz to atleast 2447 or high and that should fix the connection problem

PeterM23

Jan 14, 2012
I haved just purchased a Motorola Xoom 2 which yesterday was connecting to the Internet. This morning it is not connecting. We have Android phones that also seem to have problems connecting to the internet through the home networl. I have a BT Voyager wireless router as well as a Powerline home plug wireless adaptor to boost the signal around the house. My Samsung Netbook (windows 7) connects to the Internet with no problems through the homeplug.