Android Tablet Critical Problems

timcahiu

Sep 6, 2016
First of all, sorry for grammar mistakes.

I have a root access granted tablet and it has some problems about charging. First of all it goes black screen when left idle for more than 30 mins and requires restart to open again also heating up without a reason. While charging adapter has a mini led indicator, if it's red it means plugged device is charging, if it's yellow no device plugged. I plug my tablet into the adapter, adapter goes red but device doesn't show charging but just heating up. Sometimes adapter drains battery from tablet (video on link) and heating up as normally. Tablet is General Mobile E-Tab 4. By the way tablet is diagnosing as not working and not showing on PC. Not tried to install a custom rom

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Two things:

1. Your tablet has a hardware problem. Rooting didn't cause it.
2. The link in your signature and profile page violates the forum rules and will be removed. If you want to use the home page link, the link must be to a personal page.

Positive_Aware

May 25, 2016
I agree that a primary solution is a repair on an actual hardware. That might be a problem that is causing your iPhone battery not to charge properly. Otherwise, issues might be related to your USB cable or charger.