Android Tablet PC Not Charging

Teaganrascal

Dec 27, 2013
Good afternoon
Please can someone help me, I got an Android tablet Pc for my daughter for Christmas. I have charged it before she started to play with. For christmas day and boxing day, the charging of tablet has been fine. But today,27/12/13, the charger won't charge at all. Have tried to charge through the laptop with the usb cable and still won't charge. I notice before the tablet switched off completely ...where it is suppose tell u that it is charging ...it was saying "Discharging" Please can someone help me????????
:mad: $Picture 81.jpg$Picture 80.jpg$Picture 79.jpg$Picture 78.jpg$Picture 77.jpg

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Try a different electrical outlet.
You can soft-reset some devices by holding the "Power" button and the "Volume Up" or "Volume Down" keys simultaneously.

Some devices have a key combination that can be pressed to perform a factory reset. If your device is unresponsive and you cannot access the menu, check your user guide for help.

mjordanlmj

Dec 29, 2013
I found out that if I plug my charger in all the way, it wouldn't work...if I pulled it out a little bit it would start charging