Android Tablet PC not starting up HELP !!! anyone please

tables74

Jan 8, 2011
:( I have a new MID Tablet PC Android that I used yesterday out of the box, brand new- screen got stuck and I had to do a hard shut down before bed. I got up this am and tried to start it up and it gets stuck on the little "green guy" with his head turn and it sticks ! I cannot go anywhere, not the home page or anything.
Anyone have a resolution for this ? There is no reset button out there that I can see on this device so I have no idea what to do ?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I had to return two of them back to Chinese vendor in Shenzhen, They sent out bad units in December & January , that croak after a few hours of use, I hope their not as bad as the forums say,(refunding Money back), Its been 3 weeks and they still say they haven't received them yet.Cost 20.00 each to ship back, I will never buy anything from these guys again !

Casbia

Feb 22, 2011
:( I have a new MID Tablet PC Android that I used yesterday out of the box, brand new- screen got stuck and I had to do a hard shut down before bed. I got up this am and tried to start it up and it gets stuck on the little "green guy" with his head turn and it sticks ! I cannot go anywhere, not the home page or anything.
Anyone have a resolution for this ? There is no reset button out there that I can see on this device so I have no idea what to do ?

Hi, download the flash script files android 1.7.4 , copy the script folder to your sdcard, put your sdcard in the slot and power on your tablet. Follow the instructions, it will tell you at the end to remove to sdcard and your tablet will shutdown. Power up the tablet and everything will be working great.

Andre

Gunn

Apr 6, 2011
Hey sorry to bring back an old thread but I recently got one of these models as well. It was given to me under the "if you can fix it, you can keep it" sorta deal and figured I would at least attempt to. I seem to be having the same issues as the OP and I to was wondering..... "Where do you download the script files?"