Android Tablet w/o bluetooth

Summer4ever

Mar 29, 2012
Hello. This is a first for me, as I've never signed up to a forum before. I'm in a bind, trying to find out the answer on my own,but unfortunately I'm at a deadend. So here is my question and hope somone can help me out.

I've been researching Android Tablet models which I would like to purchase for my 13 yr. old (to the price range I can afford).

I've come across the following models which do not have bluetooth installed, but everything else that is included is just what
my daughter wants.

Here are the models : EKEN 7" tablet M009F Infortm Android 2.3 - 1Ghz 4gb (w/o bluetooth and 3g)

EKEN 7" tablet TOI Android 4.0 HDMI 4gb (w/o bluetooth and 3g)

LY-F25 7" tablet Android 4.0 HDMI 4gb (w/o bluetooth and 3g)

Could you also let me know what they mean by Multi-Touch?

Like I said earlier, I have no idea about these things, but I'll learn. It's never too late.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
not quite understanding what you are looking for, do you want it to NOT have bluetooth? Or is it just that the ones you are looking at don't have it. Multi-touch means that the screen can actually handle more than one screen touch at a time, think of it like a typewriter vs. a piano.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Beware, some advertise multi touch resistive..this is only for zoom or shrink. Capacitive screens are far better and usually offer 5 or 10 point touch. Also check out ddr ram is at least 512mb as 256 or lower will make tab very slow. I would recommend ainol paladin. A good tab at a very affordable price. Please check supporting vendors on this forum as they are more reliable than some 'fly by night sellers' who just take the money and run. Red tablets, mcbub,spemall are good sellers as are some others. Then just check their websites for prices and deals. Good luck.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Most Android tablets have the multiply touch function. multi-touch refers to a touch sensing surface's (trackpad or touchscreen) ability to recognize the presence of two or more points of contact with the surface. This plural-point awareness is often used to implement advanced functionality such as pinch to zoom or activating predefined programs.