androidostablet

mxxatadways

Jun 26, 2010
I'm a fan of cheap phones or pads, but it's really amazing to see some one can make android runs on a tablet. That makes me wonder around to find the best android tablet. But as they are so many versions and prices, I'm really getting confused. There's site called androidostablet.com
They divided the tablets into 3 categories, low, pro, and alu, the only difference I saw is that the low version runs on
VIA 8505 300MHz CPU, and starts at $149, the pro and alu runs on
RK2808 Chipset (ARM9 @ 600 MHz + DSP @ 550 MHz dual-core), and the pro has a plastic shell, but alu has aluminion shell, and pro starts at $189, alu starts at $199. I never seen any other site have such categories, but really want to know if this site give us the truth of the differences between these versions.

Fancydroid

Jun 27, 2010
I've bought a Aluminion version, it looks nice, and performance is good. They've told me that the low version is much slower than Aluminion version. Also the price is nice, they give me a coupon code 'FIRSTTIMER' which will discount $10, you could also have a try. Good luck to you!

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I've bought a Aluminion version, it looks nice, and performance is good. They've told me that the low version is much slower than Aluminion version. Also the price is nice, they give me a coupon code 'FIRSTTIMER' which will discount $10, you could also have a try. Good luck to you!

I have both the Low and the Pro version (based on their description), and there is a HUGE difference between the processors. The interface of the 'low' version is sluggish and a bit choppy when opening menus. It was a night-and-day difference when I got my hands on my 'pro' version. The interface runs much better and all the apps run faster.

(I got the 'pro' one from Merimobiles for $169 + shipping)

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
Just ordered from Merimobiles hopefully it will get here as dercriped an on time. Thanks Joshua.Lyon