Apad locked up with antivirus

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
I have a moonse 700e a pad with one small problem,its locked up.ive hooked to windows 7 it said needs a drive i got it installed,still locked out.i put updates in for 2.2 thinking it would fix it.no will not start unless hooked into a usb and cpu.display has correct time,wifi hooked up usb symble.it says the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpedly.please try again.i think the update said antivirus failed.its been ok untill i put a new update for antivirus bought at market.it started shutting down on start meaning it opened and turned off after about twice she did good.i used it yesterday at about 2 pm est ok.i powered off correctly its been locked up ever since can anyone help me?i need to surf and read the papers.

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
My apad was working great untill i put in a new antivirus update.she began to cut off after start up,then i hooked up to windows 7 found she needed a driver replace it windows says its ok but wont start hooked up to windows 7 it will start but it says the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpedly pleas try again.i push force close the window comes right back.can any one help?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
OK, I am trying to follow and assist
1. You hook up your APad to your PC and all was fine
then
2. You did a AV update on your PC
Then
3. You hooked up your APad to your PC
At that point
4. The Windows 7 said it needed a new driver to access your APad. The PC is updated with the new driver
Now
5. when you hook up the APad, it has a "process.android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly, Please Try again" error
So
6. You do the force close and the APad screen is back, but you cannot connect your PC to your APad any longer

Is that correct?
If so, then the problem is the driver conflict. The driver it used to update is not compatible with your APad. Did you install software on a CD that came with your APad? It is possible you may need to reinstall that software to replace that driver. There are ways to roll back the driver. But reinstalling the software would be easier. If you did not install software from the CD on your PC, then without knowing the driver, it will be difficult to describe how to roll back your driver.

All is not lost. Others may also add detail to provide assistance. The more details you can provide, the better and easier we can assist.

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
No av update on cpu all systems go after driver update,windows 7 says ok screen is still black.same error message before as after driver update,will this unit reset with a paperclip in mic hole.

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
lets talk.i turn power on device off,hold menu,cpu says checking hardware,no driver found.now what?ps hipad firmware page locks up for some reason,any ideas please use simple english i dont know what to download into my cpu and how to load into device.a little clearity would help provided the unit will be recognized by cpu will charging the battery help its slam dead so i hooked up to power when i tried zero charge time.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm trying to figure out what you are trying to say. Do you have an Android savvy friend who can help you?

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
no savvy friends,ive lost communication with android all together.any thoughts?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Procedure is like this if I got your device right:

However, the firmware you will need depends on what revision of the device you have.

1) What color is your charging LED?
2) What is the output voltage of your charger
3) Is the shell of your device metallic or plastic

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMPMAN

Aug 19, 2010
red light plastic shell 5 volt charger where is his download site also i hope my old xp cpu will work one problem is im useing windows 7