APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

bcsrutherford

Nov 7, 2010
I need someone help with my apad mid701. I got it about a month ago and everthing worked fine until about few days ago. I would goto the market to download new apps. It would say app downloading but nothing would happen. So I did something stupid. I reset my apad thinking that this might help. Well now everything is in Chinese and I have no idea how to fix that. If someone could help me with this problem I would greatly apprciate it. When I first booted the device when i got it it was in English... I thought it would be the same... guess i thought wrong... :( Thanks for any help anyone can give.

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
I would love to have one of those with the A8 like in your link, but I would really like to have multi-(or dual-) touch screen. I know they are available. I just haven't seen a major web store selling one yet.

ropodope

Aug 29, 2010
i got it thanks. i must say i love it! everything works perfectly. the two new added buttons are quite useful and the tmp disk cache files on the sd card have been fixed as well. great update! i cant recommend it enough.

ropodope

Aug 29, 2010
just got it installed. it's fast, no home button, no back button, no android marketplace, no google apps. el telco loco is removed. how do i add the marketplace and google apps on to get my apps back on?

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
It only a beta.... not even a proper release. Hope they will do a good job of getting it right.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I have one as well and the screen is very responsive - now if you are used to a cell phone screen, it will initially feel a bit sluggish but after you get used to how much touch/pressure to use it is pretty good
initially i had issues of scrolling and accidentally pressing to hard (which ended up selecting something) rather than scrolling - but after adjusting the touch sensitivity (in the settings) and using your fingernail rather than your finger to scroll, it is now easy to control

as a bonus you can also use a stylus - i used my son's gameboy stylus and with works perfect

how responsive is the screen?