App for taking notes

fagani

May 4, 2011
Hi
I am looking for an application to be used on my Galaxy Tab, such as the penultimate app for Ipad

I see that there are evernote and genial writing but they are not so fluid and useful to archive my docs

do you have any suggestion?

moreover, any suggestion on a stylus to be used for taking notes ( thin pen or other)? Which one do you use?

thanks/Fabio

midtoad

May 5, 2011
let's see - brand new user, first post, asks a question that's already been answered... looks like you didn't bother to make the effort to use the Search feature, or else you would have seen this.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
let's see - brand new user, first post, asks a question that's already been answered... looks like you didn't bother to make the effort to use the Search feature, or else you would have seen this.

Let's see - first post in the forum and looks like you didn't bother to make an effort to not come across as arrogant and condescending. Thanks for the info in any event, because even when using the vaunted search feature it was not exactly staring you in the face because of several other irrelevant posts that came up in the results. These threads may also be relevant: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-taking-app-tablet.html?highlight=note+taking and http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...hand-written-notes.html?highlight=note+taking. Good luck OP.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

oreo cookie

May 24, 2011
checkout PenSupremacy it's the closest to penultimate I have found for android.
It can convert your notes to pdf and share your sketches as emails, or facebook, picasa
link to app
ss-3-320-480-160-0-4313d7865b40a8fc657fdb404f1c00bf87d79c36

ss-4-320-480-160-0-b2ee9a6eba81fab19591508bcab050dc87f898e3

SwissGuy

Apr 21, 2011
You can take a look at TabNotes.
I just added the export to PDF features (with perfect printing as your writing is done with Spline in the PDF).
f-1024-7