appslib problems

daveb123

Dec 27, 2010
I hope somebody can help me.I seem to have lost appslib on my archos 101! Turned it on xmas day, set up wifi etc everything Ok, downloaded a few apps from appslib but then it started to say server error when opening appslib, internet working fine through google so I tried resetting Android but that didn't help so I did full reinitialization so now I don't have appslib on my archos. Can any body help....my knowledge of pc's etc is limited!

beccaloo

Dec 27, 2010
Just re-download it onto your tablet. Easiest way is to visit the website on your tablet and download it from there, so you don't have to transfer the files from your pc to your tablet. AppsLib
seems everyone is having issues actually accessing the appslib, most likely too many of us got our tablet on christmas morning and in trying to get all the neat apps crashed their server.

daveb123

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for your reply, being new to all this it takes a while to figure out what to do. I have re-installed the appslib on to the tablet so now its just a question of waiting for archos to get their act together!

Dec 28, 2010
With the success of tablets embarking AppsLib, the traffic was multiplied by 3 between 24/25 in December and does not stop increasing. A New update will be available very quickly to adjust and correct server's problem.
Jean Baptiste Morel from the AppsLib Team

Trauma

Dec 12, 2010
there are so many other means of getting new apps other than just appslib. Just check the last few post in this forum. I haven't had access to it since I got this tablet and was able to root it and fill it up with games and useful apps just by reading through these forums. So dont give up just yet. ...

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum App

drreese5

Dec 28, 2010
can someone PLEASE walk me through how to get apps from a different site. I have not been able to access the appsLib and it is very frustrating to have something that you really can't get the full use out of. My hubby is ready to take back....so please help...I really don't want to give it up. I have tried the slideme.org but when I tried to downloan and keep getting error messages along with boxes such as these.... Download

Can someone please help...is there something else that I need to download, and how do I download anything to this tablet?

drreese5

Dec 28, 2010
please inform me as to what others.....I have been reading through the forums and all the sites I go to I still can't download. Or maybe I am just too illiterate in this area...PLEASE HELP