ARCHOS 7 home tablet

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
archos_a70k_tmp2.jpg

The ARCHOS 7 home tablet is the first 7’’ Android tablet to deliver the Internet and all the applications for your digital lifestyle whether you’re lying on the couch or you’re out and about, for a breakthrough price of just $179. The ARCHOS 7 home tablet sports a 7’’ touch screen and a slim form factor of only 12 mm thick. Weighing approximately 350 g (0.8 Ibs), the ARCHOS 7 Home Tablet is extremely portable and can be easily carried around the home.

With the ARCHOS 7 home tablet, users will always be in touch with the world around them through easy access to information services such as news, weather and local business directories. The video player software provides a great movie and YouTube™ viewing experience.

With built-in Wi-Fi, the ARCHOS 7 home tablet can easily be connected to a home network, while the built-in USB connection makes transferring files from a PC or a USB stick simple.

This tablet consumes power at a very modest rate thus allowing up to 7 hours of video playback and up to 44 hours of music from a full battery charge.

Sam

Jan 22, 2010
does want....

$179?? don't tell jim and black, they will be mad...

Last edited:

amandaclayton26

Mar 22, 2014
I just got a brand new Archos 7 Home Tablet 8gb and its what I would like to use for college but it keeps freezing and turns itself off battery is fully charged And it Also says something about parsing error when I try to download google market apk from media fire my tablet is rooted and I'm not sure if it needs to be unrooted to fix the problems but all info on any of the above would be great I will begin classes on april 6 and hope to have all fixed thanks

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hopefully, someone with that tablet will be able to provide you with information on a remedy to the problems that you are experiencing. If not, a factory reset would be the usual fix. Good luck!