Archos Titanium 97b

edap

Dec 12, 2012
At the top end of the spectrum, the company exhibited its new line of high-end Platinum tablets. These include the 9.7-inch Titanium 97b – which offers a 1600 x 1200 resolution display, an aluminium-clad design, quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM, although Archos’ insistence prior to the show that these devices will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean seemed off base. They were running Android 4.1 with Android 4.2 pencilled in to come on new and existing Archos products at a later date. Archos announced a plethora of new products at IFA, including the high-end Titanium tablet range.

merkurie

Oct 10, 2013
At the top end of the spectrum, the company exhibited its new line of high-end Platinum tablets. These include the 9.7-inch Titanium 97b – which offers a 1600 x 1200 resolution display, an aluminium-clad design, quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM, although Archos’ insistence prior to the show that these devices will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean seemed off base. They were running Android 4.1 with Android 4.2 pencilled in to come on new and existing Archos products at a later date.http://tabtimes.com/sites/default/files/Archos-titanium-97b.jpgArchos announced a plethora of new products at IFA, including the high-end Titanium tablet range.

I have this feeling that I may have bought before I thought and did some more intensive investigation. The price of $108.88 for a new ARCHOS 97 CARBON, despite it coming with seller added 32GB SDHC and a 8GB USB Flash, was perhaps not the best choice in ARCHOS land. MSRP of $249 2 cameras, all that space and HDMI for TV hook up sold me. but the processor is only dingle core 1008mhz and that appears to be at the low end for such a special spec happy tablet. Plus everything loads to the internal SD and I have yet been able to put a single byte on the external SD or USB flash. Hense the numerous posts you may see here as I try to figure this whole internal . External SD thing out. Btw the HDMI mini to HDMI works flawlessly on my Toshiba 27" now if I could move some apps I could actually use the tablet. Lol any help suggestions appreciated as users manual was 8 pages long. Ha! Thanks. Merkurie