Are these good specs?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The specs don't look all that bad but we have a saying on this side of the pond, that it looks like it might've fallen off the back of a truck. ;) Also I think I think you're going to find that 8 GB isn't much storage for a tablet, even with the SD card option. But, you may be taking an even bigger chance getting something from eBay unless you're getting it from somebody that has a really really really good reputation.

cookoospite

May 30, 2013
Hey, thanks for replying. Do you have a tablet you can recommend? I know that saying too, why I posted but I knew the Chinese makes were supposed to be a lot cheaper.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hey, thanks for replying. Do you have a tablet you can recommend? I know that saying too, why I posted but I knew the Chinese makes were supposed to be a lot cheaper.

Cheaper, yes, good, maybe - maybe not. Any of the tablets I would suggest are probably going to be out of your price range, if you're looking for China tabs, but I'm certain someone will come along with suggestions.

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013

hey bro. those specs are good. but for some reason its made from china(im not saying all of them(gadgets)). well it depends on how you take care of the item but if you are a good care taker/user you can use it longer and youll maximize the specs(i mean using the specs given) BUT time will come the hardware of that device will slowdown even you tak care of it, it will go slower and you know the rest what will happen.

PRICE? the price is a bit too high there are some tablets that is cheaper with the same specs(beware of scams) you can buy cheaper just look in the internet. :D

cookoospite

May 30, 2013
Leeshor - thanks.

RiyoRitsu - thanks. That is my problem working out genuine from scam. Have you got a cheap tablet and if so can you recommend a site? I'm in the uk.