Asus Fonepad

CraigH

Aug 23, 2013
Hello all,

I'm new to tablets and would like some advice....

I would like to purchase a budget tablet mainly for watching videos and for playing videos from the tablet through a tv set (I require it to connect to hdmi & RCA connections and I realise that I'll need to purchase convertor cables)

I'm quite interested in the Asus Fonepad but I'm not sure if it can be connected to a TV.

Whichever tablet I choose will need expandable memory.

Please advise me on the best possible options.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The FonePad does not have HDMI out and I don't know of any tablet that has RCA connect-ability. The non Fonepad ASUS Android tablets do, and they also all have microSD card storage expansion. HDMI is the most surefire watch videos from the tablet to the TV.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
HI,CraigH, after read your post , i think you can consider the Cube U39GT Tablet PC, it has a 9.0 Inch 1920*1280 PLS Touch Capacitive Screen, very fit to watching videos and playing videos from the tablet through a tv set. Of course you need to purchase a HDMI cable . Hope you can like it .

Have a great day !
SpeMall

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hello, Craig.

Welcome to our Forum.

Another option is buying a Chromecast stick for $35. It inserts into your TV's HDMI in port and works with all Android tablets without the need for a cable.

Cheers,
Ed

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think the Chromecast is $35, a good solution for a very affordable price.