ASUS TF101 case quest

jseah

Nov 21, 2011
We make a genuine leather case, and people love it. But HONESTLY, at 3 dollars and change... You can't go wrong withe CaseCrown case: Amazon.com: CaseCrown Bold Standby Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet: Electronics

Its too good of a deal...

Sigh, posting THE DEAL (I believe they are just trying to close them out, its an amazing deal, a break even without profit for that company!) for our competitor... Oh well! =[ The Case Crown is synthetic leather and not genuine, but its definitely a good case for the price!

I got this case as well, can't beat the price, and it works great if you are just carrying the tablet by itself. It won't fit when the keyboard is docked. I had gotten another case for when the keyboard is docked and it works really well.

Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) 2in1 Ultra Light Leather Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (Update Version): Electronics
I don't know why the description says it is leather, when it isn't. But it fits perfect when you have the keyboard attached. The front cover is attached to the case itself by elastic, so it expands when your keyboard is attached. When it is not attached, it doesn't work as well. The front cover sits pretty loose (there are no magnets to hold it in place) so it flops around.

enphluence

Jan 24, 2012
I also have the Gumdrop case and love it!! It completely covers every access port and gives it a very sturdy feel. It does add a little bit of weight to the unit so if you are sensitive to that it may not be for you. I do not mind it, I hardly notice.