Azure1024_v1_CFW

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
layoutcj.jpg

By vernox701 at 2011-10-11

Welcome To Azure... This is my version based on the official Firmware from Coby for the Kyros1024.
I have included Google Apps
Genie Widget
Google Calendar Sync Adapter
Google Contact Sync Adapter
Google Service Framework
Googlevoice
Market Updater
Media Updater
Network Location
Talk
Vending(google_market)
Voice search
Miui music
Also a modified version of calculator and calendar
I edited buildprop for lcd density 180
wifi scan 90 and some other battery savers
Changed default wallpaper

edit: Not rooted but rootable using Super1click or whatever method you use :)

No special tweaks. seemed like too many people were having problems with the Kyros 1024 device so I justed tweaked some images modified status bar so you can see black clock numbers. Notification pulldown is custom image as well.

12/29/11
Here is my gingerbread version for the Mid1024N tablet.There are a lot of things under the hood of this rom. I have built it three or four different times. Everytime I had something I like LFom pushes out something new.This is is partially themed because I hate the look of stock gingerbread.The Calendar app is much better looking in this version, I also skinned the Deskclock app with ICS clock ,Music Widgets, Calculator(wip) and some others build.prop is tweaked for this rom along with utscript.sh . Added a few apps to Data partition so it takes the rom about
6 minutes on first boot. I would like to thank Steev for his scripts, LFom for behind the scene help,members from XDA_developers as well as Slatedroid. Some items are based on proxes Genesis2.8 rom and others from tuens 1012 along with alldro2 rom.So thanks to those Developers as well. Any feedback would be appreciated
$shot_000001.jpg$shot_000002.jpg
Added
GoogleReader(rss)
Market3.11build.prop fix included
ntfs patch
tune2fs
Voice apps enabled
SuperUser 3.0*
NewReader with modified widgets
FileManager (steev)
UTPlayer
DspManager
AndroidTablet.net bookmark
Custom BootLogo
Custom Boot screen(wip)
Lcd denisity 160 for skinned elements
Battery tweaks
wifi tuned

DISCLAIMER :
Warning flash at your own risk,knowing that you void your warranty and that you are responsible for your device.

Installation

It is recommended that you Format your microSD to FAT32 mode to make sure the card is OK, and fully charge your tablet's battery.

1. Download ZIP file
2. Uncompress and copy the contents to the root folder of a microSD from your pc or laptop.
3. Insert the microSD card in the external slot and start your tablet while pressing the Home button (silver one). : When you see some blue text on screen "upgrade system activated" release all buttons.
4. There will be some onscreen indicators as to status of the flashing progress...
5. Once rom is flashed ,Tablet will shut off, just restart

Azure1024v1.zip
Azure1024v2.zip
MD5 : c6677e477dd44f4a9821e5276e005c41(for Azure1024v2)

Last edited:

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Nice colors. What does it look like when the notification bar is pulls down? Is there that little gap on the left? Is it rooted?

Pecked out on my rooted Kyros MID1024

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Link is up
Note!....first boot takes awhile after the initial startup....screen will go blank but soft keys are semi illuminated and android logo will show up and rom will boot shortly after that.

Last edited:

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Nice colors. What does it look like when the notification bar is pulls down? Is there that little gap on the left?

It happens if you lower LCD density too much. I picked 172 for my CFW because it looks OK in landscape mode, but it has a small gap in portrait. If you increase density, then it will be fixed.

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Just posted a Gingerbread version of my personal rom check it out and let me know what you think

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Looks really nice. Good work.

Are you interested in helping with a Honeycomb/ICS port?

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Looks really nice. Good work.

Are you interested in helping with a Honeycomb/ICS port?
Thanks..... yes I am I usually wait to see if LFom goes first because he understands code much better than I. I was having problems with the new updater scripts need to figure out where boot args go and such. But I'll prpbably dive in after the weekend

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Alright, I'll see if I can get you added to the group on Slatedroid.

eilsaky

May 16, 2015
Please help me. I am a newbie. How do I flash this Azure ROM. Do I need to copy the contents of both Azure_1024v1.zip and azure_1024V2.zip to the data card or these are two different ROMs.

Thanks,