Battery issues V712

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Thought i would start a new thread for all you v712 owners as there are post in all different threads -

Below is a guide from "dxueh" a friend from the chinese forums, he has used an external battery to replace his own but i have put a link to a battery which will fit, the original battery size as you can see in the picture is 4.0x71x90 mm so you could look for your own battery but max thickness it will take is 4.3mm as in the link, he also changed his wifi antenna the link for that is also below, all credit to "dxueh"

Battery - È«ÐÂÔ*×°LG AÆ· 436789 ´óÈÝÁ¿¾ÛºÏÎï﮵ç3200mAH 4.3*67*89 3.7V-ÌÔ±¦Íø

WiFi - ÁªÏëLENOVO ÓÅÖʱʼDZ¾ÄÚÖÃWIFI ÌìÏß Í*Ĥ ÐźźÃÊʺϸÄװƽ°å-ÌÔ±¦Íø

v712 bought some time, ever since the brush the 1.5 firmware basically no card white people depressed battery and WIFI signal. Battery now has to do not take the power can not adhere to one minute apart after seeing the battery drum kits, has withstood screen, affecting the screen, the battery reached to change not the point. Taobao battery and antenna yourself to put on. As follows:
3200 mA battery nominal maximum volume in the first test after fully charged play local video shut down automatically after four hours. The effect has exceeded my expectations, bought back strong, very satisfied. Replace WIFI antenna, the signal is significantly enhanced, and the previous router 2 meters are not full signal, no signal partition, not partition full signal, two cells of the wall, basically covering the range of activities and the effect desired.
Due to the bad I welding technology, replacement of the biggest difficulties is welding, especially very small antenna solder the figure below, the battery above detailed parameters of the battery, the way hair under my DIY mobile power:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 763x572.
forum.php

222.jpg (331.95 KB, Downloads: 18)
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x684.
forum.php

111.jpg (484.62 KB, Downloads: 4)
Apart
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x684.
forum.php

777.jpg (397.56 KB, Downloads: 7)
Mobile battery internal
wol_error.gif
forum.php

666.jpg (528.88 KB, Downloads: 1)
Has been replaced with
wol_error.gif
forum.php

333.jpg (518.6 KB, downloads: 1)
Battery antenna has been removed
wol_error.gif
forum.php

444.jpg (476.72 KB, Downloads: 6)
Battery contrast
wol_error.gif
forum.php

555.jpg (339.95 KB, Downloads: 3)
Antenna comparison
wol_error.gif
forum.php

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Sir can you fix the pictures? Is there a tutorial on how to open the tablet? thanks

I don't have a v712 but from the pictures it looks like there are 4 screws to be removed from back then two ribbon cables to be disconnected from the board which will allow the screen to be removed, i am sure one of the members who own this model will confirm the correct method for you.

Red7

Dec 26, 2012
I have the V711 and it comes apart very easily. Like DiabolusZz said, it's just four screws (under the white rubber bumpers). Once they are out, you carefully pry the two halves apart. There are many plastic clips that hold it together all along the edges of the case but it is easy enough.

I couldn't figure out how to order from that site, taobao.com. So I asked my Chinese friend to help and she said that they don't ship to the USA. I had friends in China buy it and ship it to me, but is there any site that sells these batteries to the US?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012