Battery Level

vaccdroid

Jan 8, 2011
On my flytouch I cant get the battery meter to read the battery correctly. It says 50% when fully charged ,then will jump to 100% after a half hour then after a bit will jump to maybe 72 % and count down from there. The battery fully charges and I get 2-3 hours out of a charge but the battery is not synced with the meter. I tried running the battery down to zero but when charged and I turned it on ti at 50% . I also tried 3rd party battery meters and they say the same thing as the built in battery meter. Any thoughts on a fix ??

Thanks !

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
if it counts down from 75 % when it gets there correctly and it gives to 2 to 3 hours a charge i wouldnt be complaining, but to answer your question have you tried a custom rom that might help sort things out

vaccdroid

Jan 8, 2011
Its probally closer to 2 hours to be honest ( i was being optomistic) and yes Im definetly not complaing as I have 3 Flytouchs and this one is the best of the three.(good , no lag wifi and responsive screen) and I can live with it but was just curious if there was a fix. You always want things to be perfect .As for custom roms I cant find one for mine . I posted the build of mine but I think there was not too many for it. (Below) And thank you.

Memory - 256MB
Model Number - Generic
Firmware Version - 1.6
Kernel Version - 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Number - WMT2.0.1_105

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
The problem you have seem to be related to a setenv given in the rescriptcmd, the value that's used now is not proper for your device, you can try other battery power setenv or another ROM in order to fix it, I have the same problem and am struggeling with it now, Good luck, wish me the same :)