Onda Vi30 and Vi10 "Battery level status problem"...please help me!

thanhmaibao

Jun 15, 2012
Hello everybody!
My 2 Onda tablets (Vi10 elite + Vi30 elite) have the same problem after 3 weeks of using... Normally, it's about 4-5 hours to use them from fully charged (100%) to battery low level notification (about 7%), but now as the same time 4-5 hours the battery status level still show 50% left (or 48% sometimes) then suddenly turn-off without any notification....after that i plug the charger and they start to boot normally then getting charged from the exactly level (when turn off....50% or 48%), but the time to get fully charged is very long as it's getting charged from the empty to full level...
Can anybody help me to fix this problem?:confused:
Thanks a lot!

jamescoman

Jun 15, 2012
Today I just upgraded my Vi40 Elite V3 to 1.2. I was at 50% before upgrade and it dropped to 1% after upgrade, 4 minutes later. It might be some firmware issue, did you do any firmware upgrades? It is charging now to 100% I will let you know if I run into the same problem when it drops to 50%.

Sassinak

Aug 3, 2012
Well mine lasted 6 days before battery monitor failed and battery died beyond recharging point. I just wrote to Onda. Any one got good customer service from them ?

slm_slm

Sep 29, 2012
hi, my onda vi 10 not charging too... I use usb on notebook and with adapter but still not charging? can you help me? What is the reason... thanks.

R

Rivaldo49byMS

Is there a way to solve that problem now? My Onda shuts down on 50% battery status, too.