Battery Problem ? Rom Problem ? Any people can help me, please ?

ranellucci

Dec 18, 2010
Hi!

I've got a problem with my battery.
My FlyTouch only works when the charger is connected. Always is the Red LED, never change it to Green

In the device, the battery level is 100%...

HELP ME !
[email protected] Add me please.

Tnxs

Joeyqqqb

Oct 16, 2010
Hey have you tried reset it or leave it on while is charging for a few hours then unplug the charger again et ceterus?

midtoday

Nov 14, 2010
This is the same problem with my epad. I have to charge it all the time but my epad is working well on Tipster rooted ROM. Now I am trying to replace my battery but I can not find the place to buy this replacement battery. I know how to assemble my tablet now as the below youtube video. Thanks to TheCopacabanaMan....

Last edited by a moderator:

midtoday

Nov 14, 2010
This is the same problem with my epad. I have to charge it all the time but my epad is working well on Tipster rooted ROM. Now I am trying to replace my battery but I can not find the place to buy this replacement battery. I know how to assemble my tablet now as the below youtube video. Thanks to TheCopacabanaMan....

Last edited by a moderator:

Trin20t

Aug 20, 2011
I have the same issue as you all. I bought this tablet new off Ebay and all was well untill I left the charger on and left it to charge. I noticed something though. It got hot to the touch while charging. I installed Tipstirs rooted rom and all was fine untill yesterday. The battery displays as fully charged but I can not get it to boot from the battery at all! No green light. Nothing. I have to use it from the charger and the red light is always on. I'm thinking about sending it back to China for a refund or selling it on Ebay for cash. Also where is the reset button? How do you reset it?