battery

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
Hi. I just want to know if when the internal battery no longer a holds a charge. Is there a way of replacing it? I was told there are external batteries that I can purchase. Please let me know. Thank you Pat

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There really is no way to tell if we don't know what tablet, but most have batteries that are difficult to replace if they can be replaced at all. A power pack may keep it running for a while but the intent of the power pack is to charge it, not operate it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Sounds like it may be an Alldaymall tablet. There isn't much information on those so unfortunately I can't help with the battery issue.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If your tablet is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer about getting the battery replaced. Otherwise, I'd suggest you try to find a local repair shop, and have them replace the battery. Be sure to get an estimate first, it may cost more than it would be worth.

b larnick

Dec 13, 2014
There really is no way to tell if we don't know what tablet, but most have batteries that are difficult to replace if they can be replaced at all. A power pack may keep it running for a while but the intent of the power pack is to charge it, not operate it.
my first question said it was a linsay 10 XHD4CORE, I'm just learning how this works