bauhn android tablet refuses to charge or even switch on

robynmust

Jul 14, 2014
Got this tablet for Christmas about six months ago and it's been barely used since, however I'm trying to sort it out so I can use it for uni and- hooray- it won't even turn on.
At first it turned on and charged just fine. Then it started to flicker while charging, and it would die and turn off, then turn back on and charge again, then turn off- assumed this is the fault of faulty cord connecting it to my laptop, but then I plugged it into an external charger with a different cord and still same problem. Now it won't switch on at all even though there's a green light on the external charger saying it's charging, but no response from the tablet.
Tried resetting it by holding down power and volume buttons, tried turning it on multiple times, tried just leaving it to charge, all with no luck.

Pretty bummed out over this, I just bought a keyboard and screen protector off ebay for this only for it to become totally unresponsive. Please halp.

Also I don't generally frequent forums, so if this is in the wrong place or whatever please don't yell at me, just shuffle it around or whatever you've gotta do.

THANKS

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi robyn, congratulations on your Bauhn tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Bauhn Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. While you're waiting for a reply, look through the posts that are already there. Your problem may have already been discussed there. Good luck!