Bauhn Tablet Won't Charge Up

pmoon

Mar 23, 2014
I have a BAUHN 9.7" 3G Android tablet and it wont charge up. Its been off for 6 months, any clues

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Peter, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Allowing the battery to totally discharge may well have damaged it, and that's very likely to be the problem. I'm moving your thread to the Bauhn Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

pete01

Apr 17, 2013
Still under warranty? Take it back if you can. I took back my wife's tablet (not a bauhn one) after nearly 12 months to KMart, got it replaced with a new and better one. The bauhn ones come with a 12 month warranty.

ki54ki54

Apr 3, 2014
I personally think that it is the charger. After purchasing several new chargers and still not being able to get more than a 25% charge I decided to try one last thing before throwing mine against the wall. I plugged it into the usb port on my cable box, I got the red x over the battery charge icon then I powered it down. After about 30mins I checked back to see if it was charging and it was, very slowly might I add but it was charging. I hope this helps.

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
Charging via USB port works, but yes, it is at reduced capacity to the proper charge socket and power adapter. These tablets had issues with the charging system, power/volume buttons, battery, software bugs etc etc.