Best Android Tablet All-In-One App (Dialer-Contacts-Sms ... etc)

SHAPSHAL

Jun 3, 2014
I own A "Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) tablet which has a Build-in SIM Slot for direct GSM communication via wireless carrier ... plus having the 3G and WiFi and stuff.

I also have a blutooth ear piece that has a pretty good range (50-70 meters) ... since I always keep my tablet close by I decided to forgo having a smart phone altogether and use "tablet-BT Earpice" combo as my primary comm. device.

I am pretty happy with this set up BUT I WANT MORE!!:p

I want an All-In-One Dialer-Contacts-Sms ... etc app so that I dont need to switch between apps all the time.

So... well, What would you recommend?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Since that tablet wasn't intended to be a phone I have no ideas. In fact I'm quite surprised you can even make regular phone calls on it at all.

SHAPSHAL

Jun 3, 2014
Welcome to the forum
Thank you ;) ... I've been a lurker for a while now but today I decided to hang my hat here.

Since that tablet wasn't intended to be a phone I have no ideas. In fact I'm quite surprised you can even make regular phone calls on it at all.

You are from the States aren't you? :cool: I lived in FL for 10 years and back when I returned Home to Istanbul in 2006, AT&T was the only GSM provider with abysmal coverage. (It made sense for your young country to dig up and lay cables underground to connect cell towers so that is what was done. However you cant do that in Europe where there are myriads of historic artifacts underground which would needs to be preserved if discovered while you dig. Apparently going around every single one of them is more expensive than putting a dozen satellites in to orbit so that is what was done.

My point is Europe did not have to fit GSM technology into any preexisting invesments on business, social and/or technical infrastructures so it works smoother and offers more.

Found a page with more detailed specs
:p EDIT: I am guessing that either I have yet to quilify to post links or the URL got flagged by a spam filter or something. Anyway ... the link is not working.

Last edited: