Best Thrive Video Converter - Play Movies on Toshiba Thrive in Full Screen

Aug 18, 2011
The USB port is the main feature of Toshiba Thrive tablet that is not included on other tablets such as HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, PlayBook, Acer Iconia Tab A500, etc. Another feature for the Android tablet that is taken from laptops is the SD card reader that is incorporated and also is missing from other devices. This allows users to have easy access to the stocked files on the cards in a very short time and also play movies and music with ease.
play-mpeg-movies-on-toshiba-thrive.jpg

If you just have a ton of MPEG video files and hope to enjoy them on the Toshiba Thrive, the following will be your best answer. It will show you how to convert MPEG-1/MPEG-2 to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 for playing on the Thrive using the best Toshiba Thrive Video Converter - Foxreal Video Converter. For Mac users, you can use its Mac version - Thrive Video Converter for Mac. Even the Mac OS X Lion computers are supported.

Here's the step-by-step:
Step 1: Run Foxreal Video Converter as the perfect MPEG to Thrive Converter on your computer, and add your MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video files into this program.

mpeg-to-toshiba-thrive-converter.jpg

Step 2: Choose Toshiba Thrive playable video format by clicking on "Format < Android < Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)".

Tips
:
(1) If you want to play MPEG movies on Toshiba Thrive in 720p, you could choose output format asMotorola Xoom HD 720p (*.mp4) that is also compatible with your Thrive.
(2) If you want to stream MPEG movies on HDTV from Toshiba Thrive's HDMI, you'd better chooseMotorola Xoom Full HD 1080p (*.mp4) that is also compatible with your Thrive and HDTV.
Note: To directly choose the video preset with optimized settings for Toshiba Thrive, you first need tofree download Toshiba Thrive patch here. Then you could get the output format for Thrive with ease.

Step 3
: Convert MPEG-1/MPEG-2 to H.264 MP4 for Toshiba Thrive by clicking on "Convert" on the main interface of this professional MPEG to Toshiba Thrive Converter.

Step 4
: Use a USB cable to transfer the converted files onto your SD card or to your Toshiba Thrive.
After that, you could readily enjoy all your MPEG videos on the Toshiba Thrive.That's all! Hope the playing MPEG movies on Toshiba Thrive guide helps!

See also
:
Copy/Play DVD Movies on Toshiba Thrive | Play 1080p/720p MKV Videos on Toshiba Thrive | Put/Play WMV Videos on Toshiba Thrive | Transfer/Play AVI on Toshiba Thrive | Watch Blu-ray Movies on Thrive | Play Any Movie/Music on Thrive | Play DVD Films on Toshiba/LG Thrive | Move/Play QuickTime Movies on Toshiba Thrive | Play DVD Movies on Toshiba Thrive for Mac | Play MVI Videos on Thrive | Free Rip DVD to MP3 for Toshiba Thrive

Last edited:

arena

Jul 8, 2011
I downloaded the trial version of FoxReal, converted a movie to xoom 1080p. It won't play on my thrive with the Toshiba player or MX video player. Any ideas?

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

arena

Jul 8, 2011
I found out that the file size can't be larger than 2g. Cut the files in half & they work.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum