BESTMID website is moving to new host

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011
Please contact us via email, this way will be easier to keep track of all inquiries.

Once again i apologize for the lack of online updates as the store is still offline, all orders will be shipped and email are sent with tracking info once shipped.
If you have not received tracking info yet, please send email or contact us on live chat.

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
Thanks for the response bestmid. I spoke with somebody on Skype today and shipping was confirmed. Thanks again and looking forward to receiving my tablet :)

wiserjd

Dec 6, 2011
I received my email last night with my tracking number. I advise anyone one with an order to contact BestMID.com via Skype. Also, I was able to find my order # from my PayPal account.

Dec 6, 2011
I finally received an email. I don't think i will order from here again I shouldnt have to wait over a week and a half just for it to ship.

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011
I finally received an email. I don't think i will order from here again I shouldnt have to wait over a week and a half just for it to ship.

Hi, you could have canceled your order any time.
I apologize the delay but we received large amount of order for Novo7 and on top of that we had issues with our host and had to upgrade new one.

I hope you can give as another chance and im sure you will not be disappointed.

Dec 6, 2011
Our new store is now ready for orders.

Welcome to visit us:
New store: https://bestmid.gostorego.com/
Old Store: https://bestmid.com

Please let us know if you find any bugs in our new store.
We are still adding some content from old store.

I got the email for shipping and im not sure how to track it. My skype is not working right so I couldnt get ahold of you. It gives me two links and the tracking number and one of the links doesnt work and the other asks me for an inquiry number. What is your email so I can check the tracking with you?

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011
Hi again.

Got my tablet from bestmid.com today, after 11 days shipping time. And I think It´s an ok delivery time all the way from HongKong to Sweden (I didn´t choose the DHL alternative). Everything seems to work fine so far....so I am really satisfied with my Ainol Novo 7. Thank you bestmid.com. :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi again.

Got my tablet from bestmid.com today, after 11 days shipping time. And I think It´s an ok delivery time all the way from HongKong to Sweden (I didn´t choose the DHL alternative). Everything seems to work fine so far....so I am really satisfied with my Ainol Novo 7. Thank you bestmid.com. :)

How's the Ice Cream Sandwich? Did it melt along the way?

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
Got my tablet a couple of days ago :) It was quite buggy and then I updated to the latest FW and seems better now....nice little tablet though once you get past the limited amounts of apps available BUT I've got mostly what I need running on it now. Great g-sensor, build quality and screen not to mention the "about time" good battery life on chinese tablets...This is a good one so far in my books ;)

I got the Ainol Novo 7 Basic "White Version" with 3.2

Tab_Guy

Dec 22, 2011
I placed my order for a Novo 7 Basic with BestMid on 20 Dec. and other than a 'order tracking' (only contfirms my tracking no.) mail a day later I have NOT received any further communication. I've sent 3 mails and posted on my order and their 'Shipping and Delivery' Information section. I wanted to change the order to a Advanced once they get stock, as I've read about the market limitations. Should the order already have been processed I will be happy with the Basic - JUST COMMUNICATE. I paid a substantial fee for the 2 - 5 day service, but what is the point if they have not even shipped yet.

My order status says 'Processed' but there is NO 'Shipment' info.

If I do not hear from BestMid soon I will open a dispute with PayPal and post on EVERY Android forum NOT TO USE BESTMID. You've got my money - now do your part, this is very bad service!