BESTMID website is moving to new host

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
I am in no way affiliated with this site but you should take into consideration the time of year(Christmas), time difference between South Africa and China and allow at least 2 days processing before shipment. I received a great tablet from this company but I also kept in contact via Skype for peace of mind. This company responds immediately to Skype chat and takes a day or two to respond to emails...

Tab_Guy

Dec 22, 2011
Hi All,

I would just like to say that I got hold of BestMid via Skype yesterday - the person on the other side was VERY helpful & understanding. Not only that - he ensured that my much-anticipated Novo 7 Basic was shipped the same day, I have received a shipping no.

My apologies to BestMid - I was getting anxious as this is a gift. @Rodster - you are right, I should've waited a day or two more. I should also say THANK YOU to you as your posts in part made me decide to buy from BestMid & Novo 7 Basic

Season's Greeting to you all

Tab_Guy

Dec 22, 2011
Good gosh SA folk all over the world LOL

Thanks again for the info & well wishes. Same to you ;-)

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
Ordered a tablet on Dec 19, was able to reach BestMid via Skype (which was great) and was told that the new store, was just a temp store and not to use it. Confusing, based on the info here indicating to use the new site.. Long story short, PayPal issues on the (old?) site and had to use the (new.. temp?) site.

Was great that I was able to reach BestMid via Skype at time of ordering, but have not been able to since. Sent an email re: and included accessory almost 4 days ago without any reply. Response time and support seems to be lacking so far, but based on what other people are saying here I should probably get the tablet soon.. (even though it's still "processing").

Tab_Guy

Dec 22, 2011
@BestMid. I checked the tracking no. you provided on the Hong Kong Post site (after waiting 2 days as instructed) - it says 'Enquiry Reference is not available'

PLEASE advise urgently - I was hoping it would arrive in the next 2 / 3 days, but not sure if HK Post don't even recognise the no.

Thank you

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
I'm thinking about possibly putting in an order with you guys in a week or so. The problem is that the tablet I want isn't listed on the new site(bestmid.gostorego.com), but is still listed on the old site(bestmid.com). When I finally decide to order, should I go to the old store if the tablet I want isn't listed in the new store?

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
I would hold off from ordering for now.. it seems bestmid has not been replying to e-mails or shipping orders. I placed order on Dec 19 - no further communication from them - even after a few emails and contacting them via thier online form at bestmid.com. I have gone a further step and contacted them via PayPal's system - see if they reply.

With regard to new vs. old store - a bestmid rep told me before I ordered to not use the new site, and said it was only a temporary store - even though it says here to use the new one. No explaination..

I'm thinking about possibly putting in an order with you guys in a week or so. The problem is that the tablet I want isn't listed on the new site(bestmid.gostorego.com), but is still listed on the old site(bestmid.com). When I finally decide to order, should I go to the old store if the tablet I want isn't listed in the new store?

Tab_Guy

Dec 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that I am now able to track my order on Hongkong post. It states the device was mailed on 28 Dec. and not 22 Dec. as stated by BestMID - but it's understandable over the festive season.

if anyone has queries, best to contact them via Skype - I do not have the name handy, but I think 'bestmid.com'

Hope it helps ;-)

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
Just an update.

Only after I sent a message via PayPal resolution did Bestmid reply to my e-mails.. it turns out that they actually did not have my tablet in stock (even though the website said it was, and their skype support confirming it was as well, and that it would ship). Supposedly more are coming in this week. Nice of them to tell me this, almost 2 weeks after ordering.

Very disappointing start with Bestmid so far.

Will be completing a full review including video if I ever do receive the tablet.

I would hold off from ordering for now.. it seems bestmid has not been replying to e-mails or shipping orders. I placed order on Dec 19 - no further communication from them - even after a few emails and contacting them via thier online form at bestmid.com. I have gone a further step and contacted them via PayPal's system - see if they reply.

With regard to new vs. old store - a bestmid rep told me before I ordered to not use the new site, and said it was only a temporary store - even though it says here to use the new one. No explaination..

Cush

Sep 1, 2011
Anyone say how long shipping to UK takes.
I have mailed them through their site and they say DHL is 4-5 days seems very quick. I am thinking of ordering a tablet from them now and if true then the speedy delivery is fantastic.Unless anyone knows of a uk seller for the Onda VX610W.

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
Just wanted to provide an update.

Bestmid canceled my order, almost 2 weeks after ordering because they didnt have stock. I would avoid this site. They advertise items as in stock, when they really aren't. They rarely respond to email, and in my case they only responded after opening a dispute with PayPal.

I ordered the same item from an "Assurance Plus" seller on AliExpress (guaranteed service, speed, and item specs, etc) for just under the same price and it was shipped within 24hours of me ordering.

Just an update.

Only after I sent a message via PayPal resolution did Bestmid reply to my e-mails.. it turns out that they actually did not have my tablet in stock (even though the website said it was, and their skype support confirming it was as well, and that it would ship). Supposedly more are coming in this week. Nice of them to tell me this, almost 2 weeks after ordering.

Very disappointing start with Bestmid so far.

Will be completing a full review including video if I ever do receive the tablet.

Cush

Sep 1, 2011
Sorry to hear about your problems but those points you talk about.. in stock promises and quick delivery times are the same promises I have been given. I am seriously doubting if I should order now myself. It could of course be a one-off and genuine case of running low on your item but they could have kept you informed at all times and made you aware of any delays.
I think I will keep looking a bit longer, thanks for the advice.

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011

Do not hold off buying from us, we do reply all emails withing 24 hours.
You the order at the first day of Chinese New Year holiday, we replied all emails within 48 hours during the whole holiday.

On top of that we where moving to new host which made communication a little problematic, if you did not receive any reply on email you can always contact us live via Skype.

Anyw, we are back from holidays on new host and with new great offers.

So give us a chance to prove we have the best offers out there.