Bluetooth Dongle for Android 4.03 Tablet

Slice235

Nov 28, 2012
I have seen similar questions concerning bluetooth tablet connections but have not found specific solutions. I purchased a Nextbook Premium 9 and Premium 8SE tablet which are not bluetooth enabled. I would like to connect them to a usb bluetooth keyboard. I purchased a mini male to standard female usb adaptor, so I am looking for a standard USB dongle which works with Android 4.03 OS. I found this link which indicated a few dongles which work. Has anyone had any luck finding a usb bluetooth dongle that works with tablets. Looking forward to any help on this one.

https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Supported-Bluetooth-Dongles

Other option is a wired usb keyboard. If anyone has a suggestion on a good quality mini-keyboard please confirm. Willing to pay up to $75 and not interested in a cheap $10 keyboard.

Thank you

Slice235

Nov 28, 2012
229 looks and no one has any experience in bluetooth dongles that work with Tablet Android 4.03 OS? Any product suggestions based on successful experience would be appreciated. Prefer not to order multiple dongles from China with no success.

Tks

Slice235

Nov 28, 2012
I didn't think this issue would be that difficult. Out of 300 + views there is no one who has any experience in adapting a non-bluetooth tablet with a bluetooth dongle to function with a wireless bluetooth keyboard or other bluetooth device. Is this forum proactive or just a casual site?