Bluetooth Feature not working

lightisdark

Mar 2, 2011
So i flashed my Telstra S7 with the Singapore rom everything is fine except one thing.. When i go into gallery and into a image and i click on share... a popup comes up share picture via..

Now usally it has in there
Email
Bluetooth
Messaging
etc etc

Since the flash Bluetooth is no longer there.. so i can no longer send a image over bluetooth anyone else had this problem? is there a setting to get bluetooth back in there?

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
My BB version didn't have the BT share option on the orginal rom either... I think I read somewhere that it is not included in 2.1, correct me if I'm wrong.

lightisdark

Mar 2, 2011
With the orginal telstra australia rom you could.
I see allot of views on this topic but no help.
Someone must have the orginal telstra one to confirm that bluetooth works when sending images.
Also someone must have the singapore rom installed to confirm bluetooth is not workng proplery.

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
With the orginal telstra australia rom you could.
I see allot of views on this topic but no help.
Someone must have the orginal telstra one to confirm that bluetooth works when sending images.
Also someone must have the singapore rom installed to confirm bluetooth is not workng proplery.

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwi...tware&fileName=37514&attachmentName=37514.zip

There is the telstra rom. Flash back to the original and see if it's back. And my BT works just fine. Not being able to send something doesn't mean that the technology isn't working. It might just be that OBEX was disabled on the Singapore rom due to legality issues. It may also be disabled in the BB rom which is why I didn't have the option either.

But, if I were you I'd flash back to your original rom and see if you still have the ability to use OBEX via BT. If you do, and that is something you have to have, then just stick with it. No reason to use the Singapore if you don't need it.

With people getting recovery working and even a kernel, we should start to see some custom roms come out soon, I hope. Maybe some chef can cook a rom with OBEX enabled?!

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
same here, indonesian ROM no option to share via bluetooth.
install "Bluetooth File Transfer" from market.