Bluetooth in C91

Jan 14, 2012
finnaly my cheap cheap bluetooth dongles came in. Work perfectly, bluetooth now enbled and bt icon on tray. I am still unable tp pair my headphones with my android. Hate to say this, really hate to say this, getting the headphones to work under windows was a snap....... android, not so much

Jan 14, 2012
Well here is an interesting one, well intersting for me. Got the cheap bluetooth dongle, got the OnCourse Bluetooth GPS even got my C91 and the OnCourse paired. Funny thing is none of the software can see the GPS! I have a few Bluetooth to GPS apps, is there one that people would say works the best, with the least hassle? If so, could we get the name of the app, AND the name of the developer (since so many are named the same).

Thanks in advance!!

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for the reply! I got that program/widget seems to work OK. I have my OnCourse BT-339 bluetooth GPS. I can get the GPS to 'show up' on the various bluetooth apk config screens. Problem is I can not get any of the apps like CoPilot to detect the GPS at all.

Who would have thought such a simple problem would end up being so complicated :)

katsoft

Jul 25, 2012
2A
Anyone got the bluetooth working with head phones / audio transfer?

I just ordered this C91 upgrade and I'm going to use it as audio source in my car.
If there is a BL dongle that will work with audio then my life would become a lot easier.. :)

Could you JATG do some testing with the dongle you are using?

Hi hope someone reading this might be able to help. I bought a bluetooth dongle a few months ago. Have got it transferring files from HTC phone and also working with BT keyboard, no problems. Now I'm trying to get BT headphones to work, earphone socket only gives sound from right channel, bought wireless bluetooth music receiver ,A2DP, (cheapy from Amazon). It works perfectly with HTC phone, connects to and pairs with c91(upgrade running latest zenithink firmware) getting odd clicks and other noise on connection, but only white noise and will not mute internal speakers. Tried a few BT manager apps but no luck.Just hoping to luck out in case someone has found a workround. I will keep trying and if successful will post, but I'm no expert so if I do it ill be luck and not skill.
Thanks