Bluetooth Keyboard Not Showing Up Cyanogenmod 10.2

mikee

May 29, 2011
I just flashed cyanogenmod 10.2 on my tab 2 7.0 but now even with bluetooth on my keyboard doesn't even show up. Can anyone help me out here? I was sort of afraid of something like this happening. I mentioned that in my other thread about updates for the tab.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Sorry you're having the problem :( My Anker Bluetooth keyboard just paired-up and worked. I presume you went through the re-pairing procedure?

Uhm... waitaminute... 10.2? 10.2 isn't a stable release. Why are you doing that?

Jim

Last edited:

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
FWIW: Just to be certain: I tried my Anker Ultra-slim Bluetooth keyboard again this morning. Paired-up and worked fine. But, again: That's with CM 10.1.3, not 10.2.

Jim

mikee

May 29, 2011
ok i fixed the issue it was the keyboard itself went into some weird mode but now I got it back to normal and it works fine

one thing I want to know though is I installed a thing called delete key as backspace so I could actually backspace using delete but I can't figure out how to enable it there doesnt seem to be a physical keyboard setting in language and input in cm. there wasn't in touchwiz either though.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Glad you got it working. Can't help you with the delete key thing. Have no clue. My keyboard has a backspace key.

Jim