BN Members get a $25 discount off NT *new members since 6/6/11 - others need to wait

discothan

Feb 16, 2011
Check here:

Member Program: Frequently Asked Questions - Barnes & NobleI was enrolled in Membership prior to 6/6/11. When am I eligible for the NOOK™, NOOK Color™, or NOOK Tablet™ discount?

The NOOK benefit discount applies to new Membership enrollments beginning 6/6/11. Existing Members are eligible for the NOOK discount once their existing Membership term expires and their renewal term begins. For example, if your current Membership term ends August 31 but you renew in store or at BN.com in early August (or are charged for Automatic Renewal on August 1), you will not be eligible to receive the NOOK™, NOOK Color™, or NOOK Tablet™ benefit until September 1. If your most recent Membership term has already expired, you will be eligible for the NOOK™ or NOOK Color™ discount the day of your renewal.

NOOK Benefit: $25 off NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™, OR $10 off any other NOOK™ device

The discount is limited to one new device per new or renewal Membership term only. Certified Pre-Owned devices are not eligible for this discount. Additional purchases of these devices will not receive this discount. Discount applies to purchases at Barnes & Noble Stores and at BN.com.

discothan

Feb 16, 2011
Sorry I'm replying to my thread...this is officially stupid. I've been a member for quite some time 3+ years. Why do I have to wait for my anniversary date?

tonyp

Nov 1, 2011
So it turns out I have access to this discount because I'm a recently converted Borders customer. What I was wondering was whether this could be combined with any of the current B&N coupons that are available right now? (If you go to the usual sites you can find one or two for "any item".)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I doubt it but you can try. I have noticed B&N is particularly stingy when it comes to Nook offers. This is understandable though since they are essentially selling the Nook at cost or a small loss already.

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
Does the Barnes & Noble membership cost anything?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

chad2104

Dec 4, 2011
You pritty much get a free membership when buy the nook tablet.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum