[eMMC ROM] CM7 Development Release (03-11-2011) (now with Bluetooth!)

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
LS to the rescue :)
I am amazed at the number of members that basically race to help people out:) I just think it's incredible:). It's been that way since the first time I came here and keeps getting better.
I've been busy lately so I only skim the threads when I have a moment and try to help out when I can, but honestly there is a small part of this that renews a small kernal(hehe) of my faith in humanity.

And believe me when I say, :rolleyes:I was born a cynic and just grew bigger:rolleyes:

This is called onelove it's by one of my favorite artists Mr Brainwash. Seemed appropriate, for lots of reasons...

onelove.jpg

Cheers,

LS

Oh and Faceman, I have been saving up the pics and images for the right moments, don't wanna waste my mojo brother....:cool:

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
I agree. I am a member of a lot of forums and everyone here is just awesome. Especially the mods! This forum is like xda-dev for dummies :)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
for what it' worth - i too had the same bluetooth problem - hard power down didn't work so i went back and reflashed - turned out in my case it was the OC kernel that was affecting it coz i was flashing 23 and the OC immediately after that - once i flashed just nightly 23, i got it to work

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
I got blue tooth turned on but I can't get the wiimot paired. It wants a code? Any tips for this?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
Through some searching I found out that you need the app wiimoteconnect. I got that and I'm paired, but nesoid wont let me map the buttons? There must be more to the story... I feel a "how to" coming from the mods... :)

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
I got blue tooth turned on but I can't get the wiimot paired. It wants a code? Any tips for this?
Through some searching I found out that you need the app wiimoteconnect. I got that and I'm paired, but nesoid wont let me map the buttons? There must be more to the story... I feel a "how to" coming from the mods... :)

Actually, a YouTube video showed me how... yes, you need the WiimoteController app, and I had no problems mapping my Wiimote using Tigers emulators.

In WiimoteController click on 1. Init and Connect then press both the 1 & 2 buttons on the Wiimote to sync. Then click on 2. Select WiiControllerIME and select the Wiimote. Be sure to come back here after playing to select the Android Keyboard again though!

bobsilver

Jan 10, 2011
Rom Manager>Fix Permissions>Hard Reboot-In other words when the dialog window pops up and says"you should reboot your phone now" hold down the power button until the NC powers down, don't tap "reboot now". Then boot back up and try the BT straight away. Always works for me.

Tried this method. Still no BT. When I select the box to turn it on it quickly unchecks itself. Any other ideas to get BT working?

bobsilver

Jan 10, 2011
OK got BT working. It does not work if you install the 1.1 kernel. Reflashed and BT works. Issue now is range. Is not very far and really isnt good enough for headphones which is what I wanted it for.

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
OK got BT working. It does not work if you install the 1.1 kernel. Reflashed and BT works. Issue now is range. Is not very far and really isnt good enough for headphones which is what I wanted it for.
Which mod do U have?
I think there is a problem with some nightly version and OC kernel of 1.1ghz.
With my phiremod, no problem with BT but still the distance is too small.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
finally got done testing my motorola s10 headset (bluetooth) - uninterrupted audio play up to 4 feet for me, beyond that it cuts out

Which mod do U have?
I think there is a problem with some nightly version and OC kernel of 1.1ghz.
With my phiremod, no problem with BT but still the distance is too small.

Last edited:

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
finally got done testing my motorola s10 headset (bluetooth) - uninterrupted audio play up to 4 feet for me, beyond that it cuts out

4ft isn't too bad... ok for holding the nc, not good enough for mp3 play throughout the room.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Today I had both GPS and headset connected, nook color on passenger seat and got a kick out of a 7 inch navigator and audio patched through