brand new fully charged etouch tablet wont turn on at all

cinderella

Jul 18, 2013
I got a brand new 7" Elonex 702ET tablet (powered by android) as a gift over a week ago and its been nothing but problems :( First of all the charger that came with it didn't work at all, so I ordered a new one which also doesn't work. I managed to borrow a charger and I left it on charge over night. When I went back to my tablet to check how far along the charge was it wouldn't turn back on at all...I've tried pressing the button for 30secs then a minute, even 5mins but nothing, I don't understand it though because the charge light still comes on to say it's charging. I'm very upset as I love this present and have wanted one for ages. I know its not exactly an Ipad but I still love it and would appreciate any help. I've asked my aunt if she could return it but she has lost the receipt so I'm pretty much stuck! please help??? :DThank you;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Cinderella, congratulations on your new Elonex 702ET and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Hi Cinderella, hope you get some help with your problem. I bought a tablet (Irulu) and can't get it to boot either. It can be so frustrating. I wish I could help you. Hopefully a senior member will jump in and assist.