Bricked tablet...Nothing works..Please please please help me...

kaizersoze

Nov 26, 2014
I am in DIRE need of some help with my tablet. I received this irola dx752 tablet bricked and cannot fix it for the life of me. I am able to hold power and volume up and get into recovery system version 4.2.01. I Have tried a factory reset and a wipe system cache and the tablet just reboots to the green robot with and exclamation mark. If I press volume up, it brings me back to the system recovery. Now i am not very versed in ADB but I tried to sideload just about every firmware I could find for an a13 allwinner a8 cortex 7inch tablet, since the irola website has taken down its firmware. Also, fastboot will not work on this tablet whatsoever (it just says waiting for device) when i enter any command. I have never seen this tablet boot into a rom of any kind and therefore cannot tell if USB Debugging was ever enabled. I also Have tried different drivers but the one that seem to hold is the Android ADB Interface. CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS OR SOME HELP? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jwilkers

Dec 18, 2014
I am in DIRE need of some help with my tablet. I received this irola dx752 tablet bricked and cannot fix it for the life of me. I am able to hold power and volume up and get into recovery system version 4.2.01. I Have tried a factory reset and a wipe system cache and the tablet just reboots to the green robot with and exclamation mark. If I press volume up, it brings me back to the system recovery. Now i am not very versed in ADB but I tried to sideload just about every firmware I could find for an a13 allwinner a8 cortex 7inch tablet, since the irola website has taken down its firmware. Also, fastboot will not work on this tablet whatsoever (it just says waiting for device) when i enter any command. I have never seen this tablet boot into a rom of any kind and therefore cannot tell if USB Debugging was ever enabled. I also Have tried different drivers but the one that seem to hold is the Android ADB Interface. CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS OR SOME HELP? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Try keeping it on and letting the battery totally die. I've had a tablet freeze up and not get past the power on logo. It kind of acted like it was waiting for a command via USB. I accidentally put it into some oddball mode when trying to root it. After I issued a command, the tablet shut down and came on into the logo. It didn't want to go to sleep and powered itself on any time the usb cable plugged in. Evidently, when the battery died, it released whatever it was waiting for. Plugged it in, and it worked just fine from then on.

kaizersoze

Nov 26, 2014
When I turn it on and let the battery drain it seems to power itself on and off every several minutes. When the battery fully drains, I have to plug it on and it goes to the iRola boot logo and then to the dead android with exclamation mark again, which allows me to press vol up and go to recovery menu again...